“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here this morning and it was absolutely delicious! The service was great and had it not been raining, the view would have been great too!

1  Thank LaChicaBakerita

Reviewed August 19, 2013

had the pleasure of dining here with a relative who stopped in from out of town. although there was only one hour left before closing, we had fresh prepared food, and great service. the waitress was very attentive. the food was delicious and the portions were large. i would recommend dining there, but next time i go it will be during the day so i can enjoy the view from the deck.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Harbor View serves great meals anytime of day but my favorite is their breakfast. Large portions, great taste and quality. I've tried pretty much the entire breakfast menu and can't decide on a favorite. I guess I'll have to try them all again. There other meals are fantastic as well. The desserts are unlike anything you'll find in the area. The Italian Lemon Marscopone cake is my personal favorite, but it's all good. The service is quick, friendly and knowledgable.

1  Thank Mediocrates
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited twice on our recent trip, and enjoyed the food very much both times. The salad with shrimp remoulade was very god, although the shrimp could have been a little larger. The seafood gumbo was very, very well made and tasty. The chicken salad was a little dry and could have used more mayo or other topping to make it better. The place is very beautiful with a view of the Gulf of Mexico from most any table in the place. There are tables on the patio where you can enjoy the breeze and the view even more. My wife and I both highly recommend this for a great lunch or other meal.

2  Thank Pilgrim15
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Harbor View Café in Long Beach, Miss. The restaurant appearance from the outside is a little deceiving. What looks like a very nice and probably a more upscale restaurant was actually a more relaxed atmosphere. The dress was very, very casual. More families with lots of kids. The food was not great for the price. However, we did enjoy it. Was just not what we had expected.