“Glad to have found this one!”
Review of Basil's Cafe

Basil's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great little place. We tried Thai food and found it to be delicious. We will definitely go back. Service was very friendly and food arrived quickly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed February 11, 2019

We were so pleased to find this lovely Cafe. The menus are extensive and food we had was amazing! We'll go back soon.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

A multitude of choices of delicious, super fresh foods! Great prices and service. Not fine dining, but the food would make you think it was.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

This was both my friend and my first visit to Basil cafe. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Our waiter was exceptional. We each ordered a different dish, both Thai dishes, and they were DELICIOUS. Very fresh ingredients, cooked just right and very flavorful. The Pho and spring rolls w peanut sauce were my favorites. We also tried the "special " coffee and drank it iced. Will get that every time I go. I don't think you'll be disappointed with your meal at Basil cafe.
Also, the servings were generous. Neither of us could finish it all.
This will be a go to place to take all our visitors to the coast.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch and had the red curry, it was fresh, authentic and delicious - the best I've had since my time spent in Thailand. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018