“Always a good stay with HI”

Holiday Inn Express Long Beach
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Booked a king room with a view for a couple nights while here for a wedding. I had called a few days in advance to let them know we would be arriving quite late (2am). Deanna was fantastic and had everything ready for us when we arrived. The room was quite large, comfortable & clean. Only one complaint, VERY thick pillows. You either had to sleep semi upright or with your chin touching your neck. Other than that nuisance, it was a really nice stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Long Beach

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Great room overlooking the ocean, everything fresh and new. Friendly staff, good breakfast in a very nice setting. A very nice property. I have no hesitation in recommending it. The Mississippi Gulf Coast is back in business.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Loved the view and the people of the hotel until after the second day someone stole money out of my room. after it was reported I did file a police report and that was it. nothing else was done but try and blame my kids for it. all my cash was not takin just some and like some of their OTHER employees said and the police it was a smart thief and that they would just take some from a room here and some from a room there. which they did because money was takin from my mothers room as well. Very disappoint at managements lack of concern and the girl was still working my same floor the next day and being rude to my children when she saw them in the hall way!!!

Room Tip: don't leave ur cash in the room....or purse , they had to go thru my purse ALOT to find!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Hixlb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.When your issue was brought to the managers attention she immediately called the police department and they were dispatched to the hotel where a report was made.All of our employees go through a thorough background check before employment. Thank you for your comment.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We only stayed one night for a parade and it was very nice and very clean. We will definitely use this hotel again if need be. It is really close to the island view casino. The front desk was really nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Hixlb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for the nice comment it really makes us feel appreciated for all the hard work we do.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed for several days in February of this year and I again in March (in fact where Iam at this moment).

The staff,by andlarge has been very friendly, and offer to do most anything that may make your stay better. I use the net to carryout some business dealings, and have never had a problem.

The beds are comfortable,and you have a choice of soft or firm pillows. The bathrooms are well stocked, and the water VERY hot. Coffee in the room was adequate, but more was available downstairs. All you had to do is ask the custodial staff in the morning and more than enough was left for you after your room was tidied up.

There is a breakfast buffet offered in the morning, and although plentiful, my only complaint is that it is always cold (regardless of when you arrive to eat).

Other than that, I would hartily recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We strive to make our hotel great for all our guest so thank you very much and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

this hotel was built after Katrina so it is pretty new. Very comfortable. Nice soft bed. Good pillows. Soft linens. No throw pillows to toss on the floor. I appreciate that. Nice bathroom. Clean. Parking is free. Good location. Convenient drive to Long Beach restaurants or Pass CHristian spots. Gulfport is about 3.5 miles away down route 90. Breakfast was very good. Lots of selections and the place was very clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank queban
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Long Beach MS several times. The staff is average. The rooms are usually clean. The internet has never worked. The front desk told me each stay that they get complaints about the really slow internet and nothing they could do about it. I travel on business so internet is really important. When I pay $129 a night for an average room I expect the internet to work. I told the front desk that the internet stopped working again and was told to "keep trying". I checked out and went to another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Tennesse_Travel,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent visit. I am glad that our rooms were adequate for your needs. However, please accept my apologies if the Internet service was a dissatisfaction. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Pam G

#1 of 47 in Biloxi
Best Western Seaway Inn
Best Western Seaway Inn
#7 of 29 in Gulfport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Long Beach? Share your experiences!