“Good but expensive for what it is.”
Review of Darwell's Cafe

Darwell's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Long Beach
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Come in for some Great Food and Music. Remember BYOB on all Adult Beverages.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed December 9, 2008

Good but expensive for what it is.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed August 17, 2008

My family took us to Darwell's when we were visitng from South Carolina. It was awesome. We sat outside and listened to a local band play. The atmosphere was wonderful. Everyone was friendly and the thing we liked best was the byob. They even bring out buckets of ice for you to stick your drinks in to keep them chilled. I ordered the french dip and it was the best I've ever had. I have dreams about that sandwich! I would recommend this place and definately sit outside when they have bands.

1  Thank nickpick213
Reviewed July 29, 2008

If you like a fun, funky, casual place to hang out, this is it!!
Good simple food, at a reasonable price, friendly personnel, and way out of the franchise atmosphere. Just plain fun for a regular place to go, and a must see for one time travelers.

1  Thank specialtyarts
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 24, 2008

Got free food from my folks, plus $5 BBQ pork sandwiches, ok gumbo, alot of stuff I have not tried because I like the sandwiches, oh red beans and rice on mondays is great....pretty much the best place in Long Beach, like there is many places in Long Beach...haha

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Darwell's Cafe? Share your experiences!