“Awesome food, great prices”
Review of Darwell's Cafe

Darwell's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Long Beach
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Come in for some Great Food and Music. Remember BYOB on all Adult Beverages.
Clinton, Tennessee
“Awesome food, great prices”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had heard about Darwell's on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives... Being that I'm from the area and visit frequently I made a mental note to drop by. The first time we tried to go by the place was absouletly packet. I mean like parking 1/2 mile away packed, so we decided to eat elsewhere. We went back a couple of days later (a tuesday night) and were able to get right in. As everyone else has stated the food is absolutely amazing. We had the Darwell's trio which included Etouffe, Shrimp Creole and Gumbo. It was off the charts good. I pretty much changed my mind about which was my favorite after each bite they were all GREAT.....

The atmosphere is eclectic, we sat outside and enjoyed a rare cool July evening. It is not elegant but is a lot of fun. There was a duo playing live music on the patio. They were enthusiastic and having fun, but they were a tad short in the talent department.

Overall the food at Darwell's is amazing, I would go back again and again.....

• Visited July 2013

Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
“You've got to eat here , that's the best way I know how to say it .”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We love the food, the atmosphere , and the people . It's just a memorable experience every time we eat there . It's the food that totally sets Darwell's apart from all the rest . It's absolutely great . Everything we have ever ordered has been off the charts . It's our favorite place in the Gulf area .

North Arlington, New Jersey
“Full of energy!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Had the pleasure of meeting Darwell himself. He exudes energy. His food is amazing his prices a little high for the area but not for the quality. Must try everything on the menu. The restaurant is a little hard to find but it makes it all that more fun once you get there.

Tupelo, MS
“Must Go”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best food I have ever eaten-- they take extreme pride in what they do- went for lunch on a Saturday - they had live music then-- I'm sure the patio is great fun

• Visited March 2013
Brandon, MS
“Very good food, casual fun atmosphere”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our late lunch at Darwells. We asked staff for recommendation - and we got the sampler of gumbo, creole and étouffée plus the 2 crabcake entree with shrimp yum yum pasta. All were great - but favorites were yum yum shrimp pasta and the crab cakes - best crab cakes ever!!! Casual casual atmosphere. We will return!!! Lots of variety on menu.