Baymont Inn & Suites Laurel
$44
$43
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I will never use this hotel again. They have a very bad attitude towards their customers. They also charged me three times for the same room. Still trying to get this straight.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Yvette J
Reviewed June 30, 2012

When I worked around Laurel MS.I stayed at the Comfort Suites. It was great. Staff and management were great. Clean comfortable room. Nice pool area. Great breakfast. My job cancelled on the third day 3 hours after check out time and they did not charge me for the third day. Not many places are that considerate. When I work in that area again You know where I'm going to stay.
Buffalo Wild Wings is in the same parking Lot and an abundance of other eating places are within
a mile or two.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My family typically chooses Comfort Suites because of convenience and cleanliness we've encountered in the past. This experience was different. The sofa in the room was stained (we even tried flipping the cushions) and ripped in several places. We wouldn't even sit on it. The bathroom had not been restocked, so no soaps or shampoos. The TV only got 4 stations, though more were advertised. The armoire that housed the TV had broken drawers- one kept falling off. Other than the sofa, the room did appear clean. The common areas were very nice. Others from our group said their rooms were nice and clean, so it's possible we just got a bad room. I would really rate our room a 2, but because other areas are nice, I'm giving it a 3. I would possibly give it another try for the right price. If not, got to the Holiday Inn just across the parking lot.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the regular corridors. Ours was just across form the exercise room and busness center and did not seem to be as taken care of.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A C
Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband, daughter and myself all had to take a last minute trip to Laurel Mississippi and we came across this hotel. The hotel is a non-smoking hotel. The room was a double bed and a little living area with a couch. The room seemed very clean until I went to take a shower and found hair in the bath tub. Apparently that was overlooked by the housekeepers but it was taken care of when they were notified. Other than that for the price the rest of the room was great. Room has a fridge and microwave. The WIFI connection was simple to log onto and speedy. The continental breakfast was above average and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There were several restaurants very close. Will stay here again if we come back to this area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stay at Comfort Suites hotels throughout Miss., La., Ala., with exceptional service and amenities although attempted to stay at this hotel after air condition at residence was damaged secondary to back weather. After arriving was told that local residence were not allow to obtain room because of history of damage to rooms, furthermore after a request to speak to the manager, security was call and I was treated like a criminal. I have never experienced anything of this nature in my life. Please don't stay at this Comfort Suites.

Room Tip: Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family