“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Laurel
SAN ANTONIO
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My positive experience started with Bobbie who took my reservation to the gentleman who was sweeping the leaves from the parking lot on the day I left. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Will stay again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Madison Heights, Virginia
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I will never stay at this hotel again. The place was filthy from top to bottom. Mystery stains on the walls and bed covers. The carpet was nasty and hadn't been cleaned in weeks. The sink and bathtub was also horrible. Cobwebs in the bathroom. While I was trying to eat a pizza I ordered, a cockroach came out from under the tv and walked on it. Do not waste your time or your money staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen H

Travelers are raving about these Laurel hotels

SACRAMENTO
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The staff are very friendly, helpful and respond to concerns immediately. The room was fine, though there was an issue with a broken bed frame or box spring which made sleep not very comfortable. Also had problem with some of the lights. However, when I brought it to the attention of the staff they immediately corrected as best as possible. Also, one other family member in a different room had to change rooms three times for various problems. Still, I will definitely stay there again as it is a decent place to stay for the price. The continental breakfast is excellent!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Senatobia, Mississippi
Reviewed September 30, 2012

my company sent me to laurel to train a new employee and do some work while i was there.i work for a cable company and i stay in a lot of hotels.my room was big,the bed was soft,i had a good breakfast every morning and it was located near all of my work.the staff was very nice and friendly.i would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Laurel, Mississippi
Reviewed July 17, 2011

The first non-smoking room wreaked of smoke. The desk clerk was very accomodating and gave me a new room. The second room seemed acceptable, even though the ac was set too low to handle the humidity. I turned it up to offset that problem. Kicked off my shoes and immediately knew it was a mistake, but after 14 hours in my shoes, I kept them off but put on a clean pair of white socks. In two short hours, I noticed how dirty my sox were. Unbelievable. I took them off at bedtime, but had another clean pair on the nightstand to get to and from the bathroom and where I had left my shoes. I wouldn't walk on that carpeting without some sort of protection on my feet. And I'll never stay here again. Never.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank tiredtraveler1952
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Best Western Laurel Inn
#1 of 1 in Ellisville
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 11 in Laurel

Been to Super 8 Laurel? Share your experiences!