“beautifull hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed November 20, 2013

From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. The freshness of the room. the clean smell of the bed. carpet thu out the hotel in great shape. I will most defiantly be returning for another stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience here at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel. Thank you for your business and for your great review.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had suite and it was very roomy and comfortable. My husband loved the little kitchen area, and I liked the roomy dressing area. He was so happy to see you served a real breakfast. We had been on the road awhile and it was very relaxing to stretch out. Needless to say, we slept very well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

We are very happy to read you had a good stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel and enjoyed our suite so much. We hope to be seeing you again soon in the near future. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had several items wrong with my room which I reported to the staff. I was told they would be fixed that day. That evening I returned to my room and nothing was fixed, so I made the repairs myself. I even found additional items that needed to be repaired. The next morning I told the staff that I repaired the items myself and was told that they don't know when they would've been repaired as the hotel doesn't have regular maintenance. Totally uncaring morning staff!

1  Thank Edward S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I am very sorry we fell below your expectations this particular day. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. We would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience. Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This facility is actually a new facility (3 years old). The new building is consistent with the brand but then takes it a step further. The rooms were awesome. Everything was clean and neat and on good working order.

The staff are very friendly and accommodating to the point of even working to arrange an early check in for me which allowed me to shower before my trip to a nearby County.

I was really impressed with the breakfast area. It was designed to provide adequate space for eating so guest don't feel as thought they are sitting on top of each other. The roof of the breakfast area was high about 20 feet ceilings which helped with an open space feeling. It was bright and arranged with thoughtful consideration. For guest who wished to just grab a quick cup of coffee there was a coffee station very close to entrance so guest could quickly grab a cup of Joe on the way in or out.

For those guest who have time and want more, there was a great breakfast area stocked with Hot Oatmeal and condiments and Fruit, eggs and gravy with biscuits and a waffle station. Milk and Juice stations were fresh and welcoming. The TV was on but was at a low volume so one could eat in a quiet environment. However, there was a remote in the center of the room clearly available for people to change channels or adjust sound if needed.

All of these things tell me that the staff really work hard to take into consideration all of the needs of the guest. The rates are competitive and I feel is an excellent value for the area and level of quality.

Room Tip: Although my room was away from the elevator I noticed that the hotel had enclosed the Ice Machine ar...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

 Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you for your review and for your business here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

While this could be "very good", there were a few things that kept it down. First the good - quiet location but convenient to the highway. Property was fairly clean and the breakfast and staff were above average. Near several eating establishments - mostly fast food. Internet service was OK but a little spotty during peak hours. The things that kept it down - took 2 days to resolve a small issue in the bathroom and only after I questioned the excuse I got was it taken care of promptly. Shower head was quite clogged - it never ceases to amaze me that housekeeping does not report these types of issues (or maybe they do and they get ignored.)

1  Thank UTCFan
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

One of the nicer Hampton Inns. Newer place, clean, well kept and quiet. Viewing the area, would bet it is the best hotel in Laurel. Normal Hampton Inn breakfast which was well stocked. Our room was on back side of the hotel away from highway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for stating that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel is one of the nicest Hampton Inns. We would like to also thank you for your review and for your business. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel was in a good location right off the freeway. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the yummy cookies were always warm and plentiful.

The king suit was very roomy and comfortable. The bed was awesome and even the pillows were good (one of my pet peeve’s). The Large TV was very nice and there were plenty of channels to choose from. (including several ESPN channels and HBO). The free Wi-Fi worked fine the entire week, and the free breakfast was very good every morning.

There is not much to do in Laurel and very few good restaurants…..there are plenty of fast food restaurants.

My only complaint was a nuisance issue with the shower head in the bath room. I told the ladies at the front desk and they said they would have it taken care of……didn’t. Next I told one of the assistant managers…..she said she would have it taken care of…..she didn’t either. Since it was more an annoyance than a real problem, I decided to live with it. It did however annoy me every morning when I showered.

This would not prevent me for recommending this hotel or staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

 Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of the shower. We are happy to know you found everything else to your liking. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Laurel
#4 of 11 in Laurel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in Laurel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!