“Luxury!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We chose this hotel on the basis of other reviews and were not disappointed. I do not know if we were just lucky but our room was fantastic. A real taste of luxury. Everything was of the highest standard including the breakfast and the welcome we received when we arrived. The hotel is not easy to find. We came from the east - not from the freeway and got lost in downtown Laurel even though I had been on Google maps the night before memorising the route. Overall though a really great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janiceandbryn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

We are glad to read you think you had a true taste of luxury while staying with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed one night on way to New Orleans. Checked in very late, almost 2 am . The lady at the front desk was as friendly and helpful as I've ever experienced, I wish I could remember her name. The hotel is very clean and welcoming. The room was great with an awesome bed. I would give this hotel a 5 except for one thing that is very important to me, not enough water pressure to rinse off soap and shampoo. Still it was a nice stay and I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry the water pressure was not what you needed but are very happy you will be choosing our hotel again on your next trip our way. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Nice, large king suite. The hotel is in a safe location. I find the hotel very pricey for the location. There isn't much to do in Laurel, MS so I'm not sure what substantiates the high price and no gov't rate. I would return due to the fact that I am a HHonors member. I am also very pleased that my daughter's handmade baby blanket was turned in to the front desk so I could arrange for its shipment to me. I thought the bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We hope you have received your daughter's handmade baby blanket by now and are happy to have been of assistance. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The Hampton Inn, located in Laurel, MS is absolutely beautiful. The Hotel is very clean, looks new even though it was built three years ago. The ambiance is wonderful. I only had one issue, I was late for my event because I didn't get the wake-up call I requested.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We are very sorry to here about the problem with the wake up call during your stay with us. With that said we are very happy to read you think we have a very beautiful hotel and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your review and your business.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a great stay. Loved the 2pm check in time. The pool was nice and the staff was wonderful. Breakfast was great with the exception of the eggs. Tasted like prepackaged goop and they were awful. The rest of the breakfast was great. The bed was very uncomfortable for me. After reading previous reviews this was disappointing for me especially considering the cost of the rooms. Overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us, but we are glad you did have a nice stay all in all. Thank you again for your feedback and for staying with us.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

For several stays over the period of nearly a year, the internet at this property was just terrible and/or nearly non-existent. Speeds were nearly unusable. This trip however, that issue seemed to have been resolved. The only complaint left now, would be an overall gripe at Hilton, that they seeming have forgotten to ever do room upgrades for their diamond members. I haven't seen one of these in any recent stays, and would have to ask, does the benefit even exist anymore Hilton?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bradley G

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself. Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've stayed at all the hotels in Laurel and trust me, pay the extra $25 and stay here. The staff is great, the rooms are nice size, the internet is pretty fast, place is clean, and the beds are GREAT!
The breakfast is pretty good too but the big deal is the beds are GREAT, which is hard to find in Laurel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TOM S
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are glad to read you think our beds are GREAT here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel. Thank you for your business and for such a great review. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Laurel
#5 of 11 in Laurel
Super 8 Laurel
Super 8 Laurel
#4 of 11 in Laurel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!