“Team Outing, Very Nice and Fairly New!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #51 of 80 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a small team outing at this Buffalo Wild Wings on a Friday night and the place had few seats available but we were seated right away. They only had 1 lady to help both of our tables, probably about 15 people or so including children. She did a nice job, took her a little while to get all the drinks out but she found her groove and was very friendly.

Food was good and we enjoyed our outing. Definitely would attend again if back in Laurel, MS.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Our first visit to Laurel so that my husband could run his first ultra marathon. So after running 31 miles through the woods I thought a good place to visit would be the Buffalo Wild Wings located right behind our hotel. I wanted to order a pitcher of beer to celebrate my husbands accomplishment and was told "we only do that on Monday". Well, it was Saturday and we wouldn't be in Laurel on Monday. Instead we ordered just a couple beers when they could have probably sold us more. Oh well. After that the service was a little slow, but they were packed with customers. My wings were tough because they were over cooked. My husband said the black and blue burger was good, but after running for 8 hours he didn't care, just wanted something to eat. Sorry BWW...you let us down.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you love wings you have to try this place. It is a chain but I have never been disappointed. Sports Bar atmosphere. Great options of wing flavors from mild to wild.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Besides all the media available for any conesuerre, BWW has the salads in town! Burgers are bustin with flavor, and their wings are second to none. Theres really nothing not to like here, unless your expecting "fast food", all orders are cooked to order, made fresh! Service is great and if it isnt the management will make it right. One of my favorites to be at no matter where I travel!

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

The service here is very slows. Now if I was on vacation it would be one thing , but on a lichen break and presses for time it is hard to ignore.

Had to wait to be waited on, had to ask for cutlery had to wait for check. Not sure what the issue was but from the previous review I guess its the norm here.

If you are pressed for time.......not the place to go.