“worked days and wife was there alone”

Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kosciusko
Locust Grove, Oklahoma
“worked days and wife was there alone”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

was working in the area for 3 weeks my wife came down and stayed there alone while I worked noon to after midnight knew she was in a safe place the manager ken and his wife was just wounderful,,they made sure we were comfortable and if there was anything we needed it was just a question away and it was done,,,,
super clean, maids changed linens and sheets every day,rooms are just right size,mico fridge in every room we had a room with over size mans recliner,ceiling fan my wife even cooks meals in room sa ved some $$$$
The host like I said will go beyond to make your stay there great,,very family
thanks Ken and amesha
Sherry and Ricky,,,,

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank oceangal07

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Athens, AL
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We stayed here on a motorcycle ride down the Natchez Trace. Tried to make it to Jackson but with the heat and thunderstorms we turned around and stayed here. Okay...yeah it's an older property. But let me tell you...the folks running this place are FIRST CLASS! Rarely are you treated the way we were treated at ANY property at ANY price!

The rooms were clean as can be. Everything in order. If it wouldn't have been, I'm SURE they would have corrected anything. I slept better here than I did at a brand new property the night before. Bedding and pillows...A+++++!

The manager made special consideration for me to park my motorcycle under shelter. Good thing he did...It came three thunderstorms during our stay and one was a humdinger! BTW...he VOLUNTEERED this! SUPER customer service and THANKS!

If this group of folks had a new facility, it would be 5-star ANYWHERE!

Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Chuck61
Illinois
Reviewed January 20, 2010

What a terrific surprise! This hotel is absolutely GREAT! My husband and I travel all year and stay in hotels. We usually try to stay away from Days Inn because most have broken down, cheap beds, broken furniture and not so clean rooms. We mostly stay in Hamptons, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood, etc. When I was looking for a hotel in Kosciusko, MS I saw the reviews for the Days Inn. They were really good and I thought we would give it a shot. I am so glad we did. This hotel is managed by a young family who is TERRIFIC. The hotel property is well kept and the room was wonderful. The bed was not the typical Days Inn bed, more like a Hampton. The furniture was nice and there was an over sized recliner that I could not get my husband out if. There was even a ceiling fan. Micro and freg in room. Great shower and Free internet This is THE BEST DAYS INN you will ever stay in. Totally Recommend!!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank rrhobos
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed September 15, 2008

My wife and I needed a place to stay on the way home after attending a nighttime football game. We arrived very late (11:45 p.m.) and just needed a place to shower and sleep. This place was great for that purpose. My room was very clean, the bed was adequate, a/c worked great, TV worked fine, bathroom was in good working order. Some of the furniture, paint, décor. Etc. was a little outdated, that is really the only negative thing I can say.

So for the $60.00 I paid for one night at a "motel", I was very pleased.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kmarkm
KY
Reviewed September 2, 2008

Read the reviews and expected something nice. It was not. To be fair many of the rooms were under construction/remodelling so it was a very messy parking lot and that was your "view." The lobby was tiny. The included breakfast could barely be called breakfast. Rooms were OK size-wise but had dark furnishings and not enough lighting. Bath was the best thing about the room. Unfortunately we were right above where the managers lived (and cooked) and the smell permeated the whole room and the rooms on each side of us. We had to leave our doors open to get rid of the smell. The location was not near restaurants. Would not recommend this motel.

• Liked — Bed was comfortable, Bath was clean
  • Disliked — View, location, cooking odors
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
1 Thank FlyCat

Travelers are raving about these Kosciusko hotels

San Antonio
Reviewed June 29, 2008

This Days Inn is in perfect condition with a very friendly management. The rooms are large and in perfect working order. Everything is clean and the grounds are tidy and the atmosphere is very nice. The pool is very nice and located well. Free breakfast in the morning. Situated just off the Natchez Trace Parkway and a short distance from restaurants. Excellent value. Extremely well managed and maintained Days Inn.

• Liked — Very well maintained.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank DigitalDrifter
Detriot
Reviewed February 7, 2007

The Hotel was very nice from the outside, so I decieded to stop at it first. The room was so clean, I think I will rate this Days Inn as the best in the State. The breakfast was great, with a great manager giving us advice on our trip on the Natchez Trace...
I would strongly stay here for a good night sleep.

• Liked — The rooms were so clean
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank chico2271

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage? Share your experiences!