“nice place to spend the night” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage

Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kosciusko
Kosciusko
“nice place to spend the night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

The motel was very clean and well kept up. The staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed there on our way down south, and liked it well enough to stay there again on the return trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kamlesh P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
I want to personally thank you for taking time out to write such a wonderful review. I have shared your fabulous comments with my entire staff. We strive to provide a clean and friendly atmosphere, and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know the next time you are in the area, we would love to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kosciusko
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My room was nice, however there were some plumbing issues going on in my room which made lots of noise throughout the night. I was not able to get another room because they didn't have any more doubles.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kamlesh P, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kosciusko/North Carthage, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I would like to start out by saying thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We love hearing back from our guest. We strive as a team to make our guest as comfortable as possible and happy.
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. We are pleased you chose Days Inn Kosciusko as your hotel preference. I am sorry that you encountered an issue with the plumbing noise. we have looked in to the issue and has been resolve.
Moulton, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

For a one night stay this is a great hotel. If it were right on the beach, however, or in any other high tourist destination, I would stay a whole week. We got a king bed. Bathroom was clean and the room had a fresh clean smell.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I want to personally thank you for taking time out and writing such a wonderful review on our hotel. I am extremely happy that my staff has made you feel at home and comfortable with your stay. Here at Days Inn we strive to provide a clean and comfortable hotel for all of our guest. Please let me know the next time you are in the area we would love to see you again. You can reach me at 6622892271 or email me at daysinnms@gmail.com
Diamondhead, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We used this hotel as base camp for our 3 day deer hunt in late December, Clean room, safe environment, Great Mexican Restaurant 2 blocks away! Several other restaurants with-in 1/4 mile, Wal-Mart 1 mile away...Plain Jane hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mike s
I want to personally thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review on our hotel. We appreciate the feedback from all of our guest. I am extremely happy that you have enjoyed your stay. Here at Days Inn Kosciusko we strive to provide each guest with great customer service with a friendly enviorment. We enjoyed having you here with us, and look forward to you returning back again. When you are heading back to the area please give me a call at 6622892271. or email me at daysinnms@gmail.com Thank you again.
Maine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Actually, saying this is the best motel in town is not saying much, since the others are less satisfactory. The motel building is not new, but it is adequately maintained. The staff is friendly. The room was clean. I saw no varmints. The breakfast could definitely be improved, nothing to eat but cereal, sliced bread, or bagels--no fruit. WiFi worked fine. The motel is within walking distance of two restaurants, one Mexican (not bad), the other Italian (terrible). If you have to stay in Kosciusko, this is the best bet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank teapotMaine
Thank you so much for taking time out to write a review on our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at Days Inn Kosciusko we strive to have an environment comfortable enough to call home. Please let me know next time you are in the area. We would love to see you again. You can call me directly at 6622892271 or email me at daysinnms@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

At 3am on the 3rd day of my stay I woke due to noise a mouse was making as he helped himself to the water on the nightstand! Upon inspection I saw (and photographed) mouse droppings and fleas throughout the filthy room I was assigned. I moved to another room and for all my trouble the owner refused me my reward points (because it cost HIM $5 per day of my stay)! WOW!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I want to thank you for taking time and writing a review on our hotel. First and foremost I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I thank you for your feedback. Here at Days Inn we strive to provide all of our guest with all of the comforts of home. We fell short this time and for that I am sorry. I have taken your review and shared it with my team to make sure that we do not fall short again. With the question to your answer regarding the reward point, your room rate was a long term rate which is the lowest and does not qualify for the reward point.