“Poor Accomodations-Do Not Recommend!”
Review of Quarter Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jackson
Quarter Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Jackson B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Poor Accomodations-Old and dirty. The airconditioner/heater system leaked water into the room and caused black mold to appear everywhere and in clothing and bed linens. Stayed for alloted time plus a few months and had many problems with the room: electrical circuts tripping using hair drier or toaster, bath tube drain in room above mine leaked repeatedly into my room (nasty tub drained water), carpet old and dirty, cold drafts from back of room where it was open under counters to outside(?), microwave didn't work much of the time (manager finally replace it), manager never did properly fix the water/mold from A/C unit, manager did not return deposit, manager did not off-set cost of dry-cleaning mold from clothing, unit was left with notice of poor and unhealthy living conditions, but I left it super clean otherwise, still no deposit was returned!! Overall a very poor place to stay, at least in the apartment/room I was in. And, don't believe the manager when it is stated that part of the deposit would be sent after departure! Also, noise from nearby bars and resturant was so loud you cound not get to sleep before 2 am, especially on the weekends.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2009

I have been staying here for 7 months and my neighbor even longer. Clean laundry room and truthfully I've seen one roach and it was dead. The pool is kept clean and serviced several times a week, it could use a paint job but a clean relaxing nice area with wi-fi hot spot. Management and staff very friendly. Good size room with sitting, kitchen, sleeping and bath seperate. This is a super deal for business short or long term stays.

Sleeping good!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank vtnt
Reviewed January 10, 2009

I am a software engineer doing some long term technical consulting for Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Jackson, Mississippi. I discovered the Quarters Inn while looking at available corporate apartments in Jackson. When I arrived at the Quarters Inn I knew that I had found my home-away-from-home in Jackson! Quarters Inn is a "road warriors" dream. The apartments are a little small but well designed, and very nicely furnished. My apartment has a living room, bedroom (with plenty of closet space and floor to ceiling mirrors), full kitchen (with garbage disposal, dish washer, pots and pans, etc.), color television (with cable), and all utilities are included in the low monthly price. I have been here for a month, and look forward to staying here for the next year. The Quarters Inn is an apartment complex, requiring a minimum three month lease, and they don't rent room by the day, week, or month, so I don't understand the two reviews about the Quarters that I found already on this site. They are entirely false. I highly recommend the Quarters. It's one of the best corporate apartments I've ever rented!!!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ronhansard
Reviewed November 17, 2008

I decided to stay here b/c of its proximity to the downtown hospitals.

The Quarter Inn was filthy & I was greeted by 2 giant dead roaches when I entered the room.
Nothing in the room seemed clean....sheets, carpets, bathtub, etc were all dirty......so I didnt want to touch anything!

After one night I checked out and stayed the rest of the week at the Parkside Inn up up the street...which was cheaper and closer to the hospital.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank nedo134
Reviewed June 24, 2008

Dirty...roaches, mice, even bed bugs. Management does not seem very adept at fixing problems. Couldn't decide if they were unintelligent or uncooperative. Save yourself. Stay at a nicer place.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank 44lee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Residence Inn Jackson The District at Eastover
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Flowood

Been to Quarter Inn? Share your experiences!