“Who ever Thomas was on the review oninsane!! This place is trash trash trash!!!! Pool is green floors filty I thought the elevat”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Jackson Inn

and 1 more site!
Jackson Inn
Ranked #31 of 38 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Sick I would not ever even to my worst enemy recommend this place!! Pool green rooms filty we arrived late or would have left used rewards points so it was free or would have got a refund!! Smelled like someone doing drugs and thought elevator was going to break down very disappointed

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank v1alabama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Monticello, Mississippi
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I remember when this hotel was the Holiday Inn Express then some crappy place and Now they have come in and clean this place up nicely. The staff is always so pleasant and attentive to your every need. The rooms are very comfort (Sleep) Like a baby every time I stay. If you are looking a a great place Check this Hotel out for sure!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Thomas B
Pass Christian, Mississippi
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My sister & I stayed here to go visit our grandpa thats in the Va right down the road. Didnt notice there was no fridge and microwave before I booked the room. Both of our blankets had stuff on them mine had finger nail polish on it. The guy at the front desk was nice when we got there. The elevator smelt awful like weed or something it had ashes in it was so nasty and it sounded horrible was scared we were going to get stuck! The next morning they cleaned it up a little but it was still dirty some and smelt. The safty latch on the door was broke so that was kinda scary!It was just horrible horrible not what i expected will read reviews for my next stay!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth T

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first impression about the hotel was it was okay but once you get past the front desk it is a different story. The room was not fully cleaned prior to our arrival; the pillows had no pillow cases; the bathroom was nasty; and the room stank of cigarette smoke. The other "guests" seemed to be living in the rooms at the back of the hotel and were partying throughout the night. Their pool was patronized by locals who came there just to swim making it impossible for my family to enjoy ourselves because they started rough housing. If I was not with my wife as she walked downstairs to smoke she was hit on constantly by men lortering in and around the lobby. Totally a unsavory crowd around the hotel; the security features for the exits and entrances were defeated by the tenants of the place so anyone and everyone could come and go as they pleased. Like another reweiwer wrote" Nothing happened too bad but I did not feel comfortable or completely safe. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank TravelingSoldier76
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The night before I stayed in a nice hotel that had internet problems. Decided to drive an extra 30 minutes to avoid that. Checked in and the room key machine was down. Settled in and found out internet was down. Called the front desk. They said it would be up by 6pm. 9pm still not internet. Now the crickets are chirping in the walls and the 3 inch cockroaches are coming out. Gonna be an interesting night. If you don't want this adventure I strongly suggest you stay somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank exokee
Cedar Hill, Texas
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The front desk and entry area and downstairs are in pretty good condition. Where I was disappointed at was with the rooms themselves. We had crumbs on our floor in multiple locations and stains on the rug. It appeared that they do not vacum the floors on a daily basis. That was a bit disturbing to me. Also they did not clean our room on the 2nd day of our stay and we had to go to the front desk to get towels. I normally am not a complainer but I had to share my experience in this instance. I would not stay here again unless they gave me a complimentary nights stay from my earlier bad experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LadyJHennington
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Lobby elevators and halls dirty and smelly. People in next room partying till 4 am. Did not feel safe but nothing happened . Free breakfast was minimal and the pool was Grosse. The bed was good and the maid was nice. Every day I had to get my room key reprogrammed

• Stayed April 2013