“Decent but the rooms could have been cleaner.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Jackson Inn

Jackson Inn
Ranked #33 of 46 Hotels in Jackson
Cedar Hill, Texas
“Decent but the rooms could have been cleaner.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The front desk and entry area and downstairs are in pretty good condition. Where I was disappointed at was with the rooms themselves. We had crumbs on our floor in multiple locations and stains on the rug. It appeared that they do not vacum the floors on a daily basis. That was a bit disturbing to me. Also they did not clean our room on the 2nd day of our stay and we had to go to the front desk to get towels. I normally am not a complainer but I had to share my experience in this instance. I would not stay here again unless they gave me a complimentary nights stay from my earlier bad experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank LadyJHennington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Lobby elevators and halls dirty and smelly. People in next room partying till 4 am. Did not feel safe but nothing happened . Free breakfast was minimal and the pool was Grosse. The bed was good and the maid was nice. Every day I had to get my room key reprogrammed

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank brinathig

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Colonial Beach, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

ALL THE REVIEWS LIED. Spring 2013 there was a pool but it was not open. The manager stated that he was not prepared for the spring! It was a cold breakfast bar but it was not appetizing. No box cereal, carton milk (milk in a uncovered pitcher), and no fruit! No variety at all. Graffiti and other trash in the elevator, the weight room was a diaster with no sanitizing items available. There was no working keypad to keep outsiders from walking in the gym! While sitting here typing in their fake computer center, the keys are sticking and my arms are sticking to the table. The room was another story.....the pillow cases were dirty, I had hair in the bathroom that was not mine! So im thinking.......If my pillow cases are dirty, my sheets are also dirty.

Room Tip: No kids activities.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nevera_13
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The rooms were very clean as well as the rest if the hotel. I also enjoyed the great continental breakfast. The front desk clerk Ben was amazing in making my check in and stay very memorable during my time in Jackson Mississippi.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Onthemov
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was in Jackson for a quick turn around trip and decided to stay at the Clarion overnight. The lobby was very clean and modern. Upon my arrival, Kristin took care of me right away. My discount was honored without problem. Kristin also recommended some restaurants in the area. The room was clean and fresh. The remote to the tv didn't work so I called the front desk. Someone came to the room within 10 minutes with fresh batteries for the remote. The next day, I called the front desk to ask for a late check-out which was not a problem. I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Luvstotravel T
Gallatin, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I checked in late on Tuesday night. Wen I got to my room it had not been serviced from the guest before me. I walked down to the front desk and he gave me another room. I went to the new room and it had not been made up either. Finally the third time was a charm.

The decor throughout the whole hotel was nice and seemed to be refurbished. Rooms do not have a micro-fridge.

Breakfast was a joke. Cereal, Bananas, Toast, and Bagels is all that they had to offer.

Room Tip: They are all the same.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rob B
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The rooms were very clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly.The renovations were nice. plenty of resturants in the area. I am making another trip back to Jackson and plan on staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrew S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
#6 of 46 in Jackson
4.0 of 5 stars 273 reviews
Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road
Quality Inn & Suites Southwest

Been to Jackson Inn? Share your experiences!