“Pleasantly Surprised”

Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Peoria, Arizona
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were a little leery when we saw the road leading up to this property. Admittedly, the condition of the street is not the property's fault, but it does leave an impression just the same. However, we were greeted very pleasantly and the room was better than some Quality Inns we've used. My wife and I both got a good night's sleep and didn't find anything of note to complain about. We were going to skip breakfast the next morning because we were ready to leave at 5:30, but it was ready early when I went to check out and it turned out to be very good, including the hot items; egg patties, sausage and waffles. We'll definitely stay again when in the Jackson area.

I should note that we don't get hung up on minor defects, like the caulking, etc. We just want a clean, quiet and comfortable room at an affordable price. We are generally content with a typical continental breakfast of sweet rolls, cereal, etc., so any time we actually get a nice, hot breakfast, it is a welcome plus.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank David D
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Mr. Montgomary,

Thank you so much for your time, and review. I apologize for the delay in response. Due to an error, my earlier response to your review did not post. Therefore I am rewriting my response!
I am so glad that you and your wife had a great stay with us! Your feedback was very important to us and our staff, who uses it continually to improve our service to our valued guests.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Trupti(Tru) Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Trupti (Tru) is the general manager who is very nice & hospitable. The room was cozy and the breakfast was amazing (all included in your stay)! If I ever go back to Jackson, MI I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lindsey c
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us a review..Myself and our staff truly feel rewarded by your kind response. We are so glad to have meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing our Hotel, and it will be a joy to serve you again!

Trupti (Tru) Patel
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were headed to Dallas, needed a halfway point for the night. I chose this because it offered an in-room whirlpool in some rooms. My husband is disabled with severe RA, so after a long day on the road, something like this is very good. The staff was very friendly, accommodating. The hotel is a little older, but the feel is nice and comfortable. The pool is outside, but very clean. The reviews on this were also quite good. It is very close to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: I would definitely opt for the extra for the whirlpool room if you need to unwind or loosen up.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy T
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night during our holiday travels.

Room was nice, and spacious. It had a microwave and refrigerator.

Continental breakfast was great as well. Service was great.

Location is also great. Right off interstate, next to IHOP and Wal-Mart.

Stayed December 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for an overnight on our way home for the holidays. Got in late, about 11pm with all our kids. Room was very nice, all the staff was very friendly. Exactly what we needed at a great price. Even had a very delicious complementary breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank bertownley
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stayed for 2 nites celebrating my 50 th birthday. I was a little skeptical about the outside surrounding. This was your basic room with simple amenities but the customers services and housekeeping made my stay very welcome with southern hospitality...room was clean but Furniture upholstery was worn and pillows were like sleeping on folded piles of sheets,no stuffing or fillings.breakfast was ok.. overall stay was excellent and I would stay again.The front desk clerk (Shirley ) was very helpful, southern hospitality, her outgoing personality made our stay worthwhile.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank crawfordsusan
Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Like a dummy I left my new Samsung Galaxy Note electronic tablet, with no ID on it, in our room and drove home. Hours down the freeway I get a call from the nicest lady at the Comfort Inn telling me of my mistake. This is almost too good to be true but it is: She worked with Fedex, labeling and packing my tablet so it would arrive safely, which it did. During the process I offered a financial reward. When I got my tablet in great condition I called to ask how to get her the money and she said she did not want the money but was happy to do the good deed for me. She said that a nice note here would do it: Well Jena, here it is and I am so grateful to you and Comfort Inn for taking care of me. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: We go out of our way to stay at the Jackson Miss Comfort Inn, it is so clean and comfy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family