New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Jackson
Wall, NJ
“Nice Hotel - Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had booked the new Courtyard very close by but it was still under construction so about 2 weeks prior, I was moved to the Fairfield Inn at the rate was adjusted. I was very pleased with everything at this hotel and I'd say it was above average for a Fairfield Inn, although it's really difficult to find many differences, which is a good thing when the level of comfort and service is up to Marriott standards. I'd gladly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JoeP-NJ
Alfred136, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you on behalf of my staff and I. We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly, very clean, huge breakfast (yogurt, boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal with add ins, assorted fruit, mixed cut fruit, assorted breads/muffins, waffles with add ons, scrambled eggs with add ons, sausage, bacon, etc). The beds were like sleeping on a cloud (could have been from the month away on a hard bed!?). Everything was great, if ever in the area we would go back!

Stayed May 2014
Alfred136, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate having you here as our guest and hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I travel for my job and stay in sometimes 20 to 25 hotels a month however the Auditor Caroline was absolutely outstanding, the nicest most friendly audior I have met. I myself was a night auditor for years and she still takes the cake!!! Highly recommended stay here !

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alfred136, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Well for those of you who have read my past reviews you understand that good customer service is very essential for me. The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Jackson are the epitome of down home southern hospitality. I adore eye contact and a smile after checking into your hotel and you will get that at this hotel. Plus the added comfort of an inexpensive, quiet and very clean accommodations. The receptionist Mr Greene went well out of his way to ensure we were comfortable and informed on all the hotel amenities.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Gregory J
Alfred5723, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you Mr. Gregory for your recent stay with us. We appreciate having you here as our guest and are vey pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. We hope that your next visit is with us and have a wonderful day.
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just finished a multi=state trip and one night was spent in this hotel. The desk clerk was pleasant but the rooms were old and in need of an update. I think I have read somewhere they are updating this hotel. The location is easily found off of the freeway and I could not hear the freeway at night. It was our second most expensive room for our trip and we stayed in much nicer hotels that was less expensive. Easy to get around Jackson from this location.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marguerite M
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I thought, I would be having a problem before entering the hotel because the trash can was running over with trash,but I was fool everything else was clean and neat the room even had a humidifier in the room,nice clean fresh air and friendly staff..

Room Tip: 3rd floor by exit sign facing parking lot.