“Great stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was coming in Dallas TX and I had been driving for over 6 hours. When I arrived at the hotel it was about 2 a.m. The gentleman who checked me in; I believe his name was Mike, was very welcoming and he checked me in fairly quickly. He even offered if I needed assistance with my items; I declined but it just shows that customer service does not end after hours. I really appreciated it and I will definitely return. Good jobs you guys!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HamptonBriarwoodGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments and I will be sure to pass that along to Mike ! Please stay with us again in the future. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything was really so perfect!!!!! The staff are so nice welcoming friendly...the room is clean...the breakfast is great..we strongly recommend this hotel and will come back for sure...thanks a lot!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment ! We appreciate your business. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overall our stay was okay. The checkout clerk was not friendly and did not ask how was my stay. Only asked if I was checking out as I was passing her my keys. Once I said yes, her response was okay. Additionally, the hotel has not been updated. Drapes were very worn and there was not a sheer curtain to allow you to enjoy the outside like and have a little privacy, especially when you are on the 1st level. Couch/sofa sleeper had a medium size hole on it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you letting us know of your issues regarding your stay at our hotel. We are sharing this information with our staff so that we may avoid this happening to any guests in the future. Additionally, we use this information to make any changes and adjustments so that we may better serve you. Thank you for posting your comments. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Called and said I was running a little late they said no problem we will be waiting for you. Room was nice and clean and staff was very friendly and noise was to a minimum which was really nice since they had 2 little league teams staying there as well. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate you staying with us. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel staff was wonderful. They handled the guest very well. Not exactly the place and location I would normally choose; however, meeting coordinator set our group up at this place because it was close to our meeting place. I was looking for better with the money I paid for room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBriarwoodGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments. Our staff is committed to making your stay a great one. We regret that you weren't totally happy with our location. Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We are following the Natchez Trace and are staying at the Hampton Inn on our way north. We would recommend this hotel to you if you want clean accommodations; friendly staff; and convenience to local restaurants. It was so nice to be greeted upon our arrival by such a friendly young man, Edd. He helped us get settled and gave us information on the local area. If we are ever in Jackson in the future, we would definitely stay here...very conveniently located off I-55.
Thank you! The Kammers from Virginia

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your comments ! And will be sure to pass this along to Edd. We hope to see you again if you're ever back in Jackson. Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We had an enjoyable experience. The room was updated, clean and bed was comfortable. Shower was hot and had a shower massager. Clean bathroom. Coffee maker in room. Pool on site but we did not use it. Good breakfast with waffles and omelets. Friendly staff especially
Caylee. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send in a response to your stay. Please stay with us again when you're in Jackson. Wes Scrape, General Manager