“TOP NOTCH”

Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“TOP NOTCH”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great hotel and an excellent location. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I high suggest this hotel to everyone.I dove to the Jacskon Holton from Vicksburg and dropped my truck off there as my brother picked me up there on our way to the Ole Miss-Missouri game in Oxford ,MS. We went to the game and we drove back and I stayed here as we got home late. I checked in less that 3 minutes and went to my room. I got up early and drove home. Grat hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed November 27, 2013

When the La Quinta North, Jackson, MS turned out to be a disaster, a search of pet-friendly hotels turned up the Hilton Jackson...convenient to I-20. If we must ever stop in Jackson, MS again with pets, we would definitely book here again. At check-in we were told the non-refundable pet fee would be $75.00 but our credit card was charged only $50.00. All staff encountered were courteous and friendly.

While there is no complimentary breakfast and no refrigerator in-room, there is room service and restaurants are easily accessible.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We always stat at the Hilton on County Line Road whenever we visit Jackson, MS. Our stay is always a pleasant and rewarding stay. However, this time we disliked the construction that started before 9:00 am on a weekend. This is very rude and unexceptional to hotel guests for a weekend stay. My only other complaint is that the young lady in the bar area wasn't as friendly as the other staff in the hotel. We had to stop her for drink orders, she never thought to come back to check on us. Other than that....great trip!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Belden, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Good Hotel! All facilities excellent but don't try to use the tv. as their tv cable service totally unsatisfactory. All else excellent. This hotel has been written up as noisy, but I did not find that to be true.

1 Thank Clark R
Jackson, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

if your visiting jackson mississippi this is absoloutely the best hotel to stay in. nice elegant rooms and outstanding service. will definitely stay again as soon as i get the chance. the one thing that sticks out in my mind is the awesome rooms and outstanding service from all of the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was here for one night for business. The hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. The executive lounge was convenient, but small. The temperature adjustments for the meeting room was a pain. They couldn't manage to get the temperature right in the Crown room. It was either way to cold or to hot and stuffy. The staff was very polite and helpful. The water in my room came out orange/yellow when I started the water for my shower, but it didn't last. I forgot to mention this to the front desk. The buffet lunch in the hotel was good and had a nice variety.

Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very nice rooms, quiet, clean and spacious. The Concierge level was great, even with the remodeling. I was not disturbed by the construction and my room was very quiet at night. The staff at this hotel were extremely gracious and friendly. The location was good.