“Excellent choice in Jackson Mississippi”
Review of Hilton Jackson

Hilton Jackson
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Skippack, Pennsylvania
“Excellent choice in Jackson Mississippi”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel is currently doing construction on its main lobby entrance, but that did not detract from overall quality of the hotel in any way. The front desk staff was pleasant and made the check in process after a long drive down from Memphis quick and easy. The hotel is conveniently located right off of I-55 and is near to several restaurants and shops (Target!) for anything that you might need while staying in Jackson. The rooms were immaculate and the beds were extremely comfortable.

I am an insurance underwriter who specializes in property and casualty insurance for this hotel and everything positive we look at when evaluating hotels was present.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The AC didn't work well. The quick buttons on the phone did not work, and I had to go down to the lobby to ask about the TV and they didn't really respond to buttons on the phone not working. When I first turned the water on in the tub it came out back!

1 Thank Mary T
Abbeville, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was the worst experience at a HILTON hotel I have ever had. I will not stay at this hotel again. The smell of vomit and mold over came my young daughter and myself, to the point where I had to go and purchase a candle to try and cover the smell so we could sleep in the room.

Jackson, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have always enjoyed this hotel. Their bedding is soft and wonderful.... and the lounge usually has live music and great drinks. The food has always been exceptional as well :) The staff is always eager to please and the pool area is large enough to accommodate large groups of people swimming.

Mahopac
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This Hilton is in a very convenient location, and is what you've come to expect from a Hilton property. This is my hotel of choice when on business in Mississippi. Very close to I55, makes commuting easy. A great choice of restaurants in the area from fast food to moderate to upscale. I've stayed at the Hilton Jackson several times and my room has always been neat, clean and odor-free (very important if you've ever been in a stinky room).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Madison, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

LOVED this place. Everyone was VERY friendly. They made my visit for business a very pleasant one. I will frequent The Hilton -Jackson for all of my future business/personal needs when I am in the area. The staff is AWESOME!!!! I truly enjoyed their hospitality. They get the pleasing people concept!!! THANK YOU!!!

mexico
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was overcharged on account used. I noticed on the bill, items listed I never received on that date. I called the manager to discuss this matter . She stated she would check into it. Two days pass by and I hadn't received a call back from this manager. I received a call from someone else to tell me what the manager said about the account. I expressed to staff I was not happy with that decision and i wish to speak with the manager. I feel as I was given the run around with this matter. I have been treated as I had done something wrong when they know that the staff didn't do their job. It has been 2 weeks and this matter is still not resolved. I called the first part of the week after I was told last week I would see a credit on the account used. This has not been taken care and I have not received the itemized bill I was promised 3 days ago. I have lost all trust in this management due to the way I have been treated on this account. I have always spoke highly of Hilton and spend lots of money here. When my guest come in town, this is where I booked their rooms. I feel I should have received better service on this matter. Treat all patrons the same with honesty, respect and dignity . I'm very loyal to Hilton & I expect Hilton to be loyal to me. All I expect . Nothing more. Thank you

Stayed August 2013
4 Thank treadmill
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Your review leaves us perplexed. I have talked with all of my managers and no one is aware of any situation similar to what you are describing. Are you certain that you are referring to the Hilton Hotel on County LIne Road in Jackson MS? I do not have any way to contact you through trip advisor. Would you be so kind as to call me at 601-957-2800 so that I may personally talk with you about this matter and we can get it resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Thank You,

Skipper Westbrook