“Excellent Conference Venue”

Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Jackson
Jackson, Mississippi
“Excellent Conference Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Housing Education and Economic Development would like to thank the Hilton Jackson and its wonderful staff for another successful Fair Housing, Fair Lending Conference. We could not have done it without your excellent service and facilities. As always, the food was superb! This is the best location for lodging and conference facilities. Our attendees were very pleased with the guest rooms. We have already booked for next year.

1 Thank Charles H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Gleeson. AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Nice property, rooms are spacious and very clean. I didn't have the opportunity to use any of the facilities as it was a quick business trip. The location was good, plenty of restaurants in the area.
Very easy check in process, staff helpful

Natchez, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel was a good overall property with one big exception for me....way too much light allowed into my room overnight. I cannot sleep well with too much light, and there was no way to shield me from the light penetrating the curtains or through the entry door from the hallway.

2 Thank Alan I
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel is nicely located and the staff and facilities are very good. Strongly recommended. I used this hotel every time I am in Jackson and it nevers disappoints me, this is probably my 5th or 6th stay within the last 2 years or so.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Thank Mario A. B
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have always found my experiences with the Hilton Brand to be one of joy and I consistently left my stays within the brand of hotels with feelings of gratitude for using their hotel. However, this stay is bar FAR the worst experience I have received since becoming and solely using the Hilton Brand Hotels. As a customer I have always been treated with a warm hello & friendly smile. The hotel staff upon arrival, were simply, unenthusiastic, nor was a warm reception given. If nothing else was received from the Hotel staff at least a simple hello with a smile would suffice; but neither was received; continuing my stay the room service staff was by far the most friendly. On check out; I tend to speak to the staff and it does add a good feeling when you are acknowledged when you walk past the front desk (considering that's what I've come to expect within the Hilton Brand); I initiated the greeting & was completely ignored until I spoke a second time. Among all the staff I came in contact with the ONLY staff the acted as if guest service was a priority was the Doorman & we appreciated that. We have more upcoming trips within the Jackson area this year and we have made it our resolve to travel to Madison and stay at the Hilton or use the Embassy in Pearl rather than this Hilton hotel. I can say we were truly disappointed with the experience. Many of the staff really needs a refresher course on Hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Gabriel T
Summit, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The accomodations were great as well as the services,will recommend hotel to family and friends. Use of the meeting/services rooms and hotel staff was wonderful. Every Staff person that I encountered was very helpful and knowledgeable of hotel policy and were accomodating to me and ready to answer all questions and concerns that I did have. The stay was great!

Fenton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I needed to stay in a hotel close the the University of Mississippi Medical Center and was directed to the Hilton in Jackson, MS. Although it took some additional time for the shuttle to get me from the airport during rush hour time, the staff were apologetic and even called me to tell me there was a delay. The staff I encountered in the bar area and at the front desk were very friendly. The room was nice with plenty of amenities, although I was only in the room a very short time and didn't get to relax much.