“Quick but pleasant trip”
Review of Hilton Jackson

Hilton Jackson
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Fenton, United States
“Quick but pleasant trip”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I needed to stay in a hotel close the the University of Mississippi Medical Center and was directed to the Hilton in Jackson, MS. Although it took some additional time for the shuttle to get me from the airport during rush hour time, the staff were apologetic and even called me to tell me there was a delay. The staff I encountered in the bar area and at the front desk were very friendly. The room was nice with plenty of amenities, although I was only in the room a very short time and didn't get to relax much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was in town for business and this hotel was in a great location. Very close to many areas of Jackson. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The //// lounge staff were great, they remembered everyone in my group and what we had to drink. This executive lounge also has terrific food and had free drinks until 7pm every day!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dallas, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had to drive from Dallas, TX to Jackson, MS in order to attend a funeral. I arrived at the hotel around 1PM and the funeral was at 3PM at a location that was about an hour away from Jackson so I needed to leave the hotel by 2PM to arrive on-time, so I asked if I could check in early. I was told by the front-desk staff (it was a woman) there weren't any rooms available. I find this hard to believe that there wasn't ONE room cleaned and available by 1PM if checkout time is 12PM. I just NEEDED a place to change my clothes so that I could leave by 2PM!! I ended up having to change my clothes in the public bathroom. I haven't stayed in a Hilton Hotel in years and now I remember why...your pompous attitudes! You don't have to worry about me staying at one of your hotel EVER again and I plan to post this review on every travel site I can find for your hotel plus Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr so that everyone knows how un-considerate you staff is!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

4 Thank Cynthia H
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Recently the Jackson Photographic Society hosted the Gulf States Camera Club Council Convention. The Hilton Jackson was chosen for our convention site. You could not ask for a more friendly helpful staff. At every phase of the planning process this staff was very helpful, curteous and professional. I would recommend these facility to anyone planning a convention or just an overnight stay.

Shoreview
Reviewed May 9, 2013

As a long time Hilton Properties patron (2 million plus Hilton points) the hotel is friendly and overall a pleasant experience. The staff working in the Concierge Lounge is top notch, probably the best I’ve experienced in the U.S. I can’t say enough about the overall service in the Concierge Lounge they address you by name and are always friendly. The hotel is a little older but while I was there they were constantly painting and maintaining the structure. The only two things that I would call a negative is that the majority of the rooms do not have fridge’s or microwaves which is typical for most Hiltons and the house keepers were not exactly friendly. I will stay there again the next time I’m in Jackson.

Greenville Ms
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I had a great stay in Jackson Ms, at Hilton Hotel the rates service was great when we checked in. the rooms was clean and the mattresses and pillows slept great. My family and I have loved ones in Saint Dominic’s hospital and we will love to stay at the Hilton in Jackson Ms.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I often travel to Jackson on business and this Hilton is my preferred hotel choice. The location is excellent, very convenient to my suppliers and the services are top notch. I prefer to use Hilton hotels when traveling because the hotels are always nice.