WINNER WONDERLAND

Rodeway Inn Jackson
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Jackson
“Not worth the money.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel had great reviews and pictures which were completely opposite upon arrival. We checked in at 10:30 pm, tires and didn't want to move. For $89 we got a double "queen" which ended up being full size beds. Dirty room and bathroom. Hairs everywhere in the bedroom and in the bed. We asked for another room in which the desk attendant huffed at while changing our room. Spend the extra $20 and go accross the road to Hampton Inn! Will never trust a La Quinta again. Worst hotel experience by far.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I continue to book with La Quinta Inns & Suites because I always have an excellent experience. The service has always been 5 stars. The continental breakfast is none to compare, it is health and fresh. They make you feel as if you are important and that you are number one. The pool is always beautiful. The rooms are immaculate. I recommend this Hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Franklin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Because I was traveling with my two dogs and cat staying at a La Quinta was the most convenient. Don't get me wrong, La Quinta's are great and I've generally had great experiences at every one I've stayed in. However, this hotel was in rough shape. My room was not carefully cleaned--I found a cup on the floor next to the night stand from a previous guest, there was mildew in the shower, and whatever that large red stain on the carpet was....we'll my dog rolled on it like it was a dead animal but I'm going to guess vomit. I decided to stay in the same room because from the looks of things I didn't expect that a room change would make much of a difference--and it was only one night. But I will be telling my husband to stay at a different location when he comes through next week.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Walworth, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel is older, tile missing in the bathroom. Found a pile of dog food?? behind the dresser, trash in the dog area. bed wasn't bad, but the next morning when I was brushing my teeth saw 2 cochroaches running across the wall to hide behind the mirror. Would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different La Quinta
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hernando, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Baymont right across the street and I should've stayed there bc right when I came here there were problems. The room had a bad scent, the bed was mashed in the middle, and the water didn't work for one hour and still counting since I am writing this in my room. This is by far the worst hotel ever. I don't ever plan on coming here and I don't recommend others. I wish I could give it no stars since it's by worse than just terrible, but do not ever stay here.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Minerva, oh
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our first room did not have air conditioning, but we were moved promptly. Our second room smelled like cigarette smoke. We were tired so we turned on the air conditioner and put up with it.

The toilet barely flushed and made the most horrendous sound. The bathtub was so dirty we refused to take showers in it and I packed a moving truck all day. I will shower at the next hotel, tomorrow night.

The only reason we stayed here was because they accept pets and nobody else nearby would. The check in lady was friendly and polite, so I suppose they have that going for them.

If the place was clean I might even recommend this hotel; however, I do not unless you have a pet.

My son had the opportunity to purchase a hot iPod and laptop - not kidding! This made me wonder if our car was safe, but all was ok in the morning.

The breakfast was only cereal and muffins, so we ate out.

Overall, unless you have a pet, I would suggest you go somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Antiquer88
Nashville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

The room was well-maintained & fairly priced. Good internet connection & friendly staff. That's very important! It is well within reach of restaurants & shopping centers & just minutes to downtown. Convenient interstate access, too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business