“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Jackson
Collinsville ms
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a very nice motel I really enjoyed it the price was great and the location was good the room had was very clean and fresh I would stay again if I every travel to Jackson again. The breakfast was very nice but they should have more to chose from the location was quiet I was even able to bring my pet along with me I would recommend this motel for someone to stay this was very nice keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

West Branch, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We just needed a cheap place to stay on our way to New Orleans, and this fit the bill. The beds were very comfortable, and they had a little breakfast in the morning, typical yogurt, waffles, juice. The desk clerk was very friendly, and the room was clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is ok for the price. It is, though, pretty Spartan for a LaQuinta - dated look throughout, cheap towels, ugly carpet. If you stay here do not let them stick you on the north side of the motel if you have any meaningful work to do on your laptop. The wifi signal is practically nonexistent, which is inexcusable for what you are paying. I was too tired last night to try to change rooms but it will affect my decision to stay here in the future.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AutotuneSucks

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I would not stay at this hotel because it was not clean and we ad to move to several different rooms after driving 12 hours to get here for a funeral. Very dissatisfied with he overall conditions of their rooms and the unapologetic staff at the front desk.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank 819kimberleyb
Oxford, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend and I checked into this hotel. At first encounter, the guest services agent was rude and unwilling to help. The quality was okay, for the rate. Upon entering the bathroom, my eyes immediately set on a long dark strand of hair on the bathtub. I work in the hospitality industry, so I'm aware that mistakes happen that are out of your control; so I removed the hair with no hesitation. I remained calm about the situation, I was tired and had been traveling all day. At bedtime, I went to pull the covers back and discovered another long, dark strand of hair. All I can say is, if I wasn't tired and it wasn't late I definitely would not have stayed the night at this location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel was a great pick with only a few minor quirks. This hotel is a great value and the facilities and room are in good shape and clean. The staff are very nice and accommodating. Unfortunately our room was not ready when we arrived, however the clerk was helpful in providing suggestions to nearby restaurants. Once we returned, we had no problems checking in. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice.
One issue for this hotel is its location. Its address is on a steep side street with an unmarked driveway as its side entrance. The actual front entrance is around the corner on a busy, one-way street. It took us a bit to find it the first and second time. I would recommend that the hotel post a sign at its side entrance, or change its mailing address. Other than this, we had a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Baymont Inn and Suites
#2 of 45 in Jackson
4.0 of 5 stars 576 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Jackson
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

Been to Rodeway Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!