“Stopped here on our trip from Texas to Florida.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Last minute reservation, late arrival, no problems at all. Staff were very fast and friendly. Room was clean and quiet, breakfast was a step above the usual continental fare. All in all, a very satisfactory experience.

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed February 5, 2011

We stayed here for 3 days while attending to business in Jackson. Our room was clean and as a bonus, it smelled so nice. The people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful as well. Once each evening we were called by the night attendant to make sure we were okay and to see if we needed anything. This is one of the cleanest, pet friendly hotels we have stayed in. It is an incredible find for the amount of money you pay! We will stay here often!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Arrived late in the night at the airport due to a missed flight. I got on to my laptop and was checking where to stay for the night, and wanted to stay at a good place offering low price rates.
I found a couple and marked those on the same route, so i need not go round in circles in case I didn't like any. Exactly how I thought I found a couple low budget hotels and was unhappy seeing the condition inside them.
Then I reached this hotel and was amazed with the rich finishing in the office lobby. But thought it was a high bargain. But the desk clerk greeted me and inquired me of the problem and said they have variety of rooms and found one for me at a low price.
It has everything in it, which made me wonder what other things the other rooms might have to make them a few bucks higher than the one I checked in, but didn't care as I got a very luxurious room. They also had an outdoor pool which I couldn't use since it was mid winter. But my stay there was really a memorable one.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We were driving from Tx and just spending the night but the room was comfortable. It was clean and close to highway but not alot of noise at all. The service girl was nice but not super friendly I caught her on her smokin break! The AC worked great. The breakfast was tasty and check out was quick n easy! I would stay her again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2009

The rooms were clean.
The beds were adequate.
Noise was low.
The shower was terrific.

We had two rooms, one king and one with two doubles. They weren't too close together. The king room received wireless internet just fine, the double not so.

Skip the breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank samplin
Reviewed August 3, 2009

If La Quinta in Jackson, MS is a two star hotel, I do not want to know what a one star is like. There were no lights when entering the room, they had been unplugged. The carpet orginally blue was brown from years of use and lack of cleaning. The TV remote had been chewed up by a dog (I hope it was a dog.) I was told it was a non-smoking room. The bath tub had burns from people smoking while sitting on the toilet and the room had the wonderful aroma of old stale smoke. There was a total of two towels and one wash cloth. I shall not go on.
I would suggest you remove this hotel from your inventory.

Mike Harrison

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Hondurasmike
Reviewed May 24, 2009

Having been a travel agent as well as the wife of a truck driver, I've slept in 5 star and I've slept in places that wouldn't even be considered for 1/2 a star. This place is middle of the road. ...and something it doesn't exactly mention in the description...it's a motel. At least that's what I got from the "exterior corridors' which WAS mentioned.

We stayed Memorial Day Weekend 2009. The room was clean although it did smell like a freshened up smoking room. The smell dissipated not long after we were in the room. The lady at the front desk and the maid service were polite and talkative. The parking spaces were limited as is to be expected at a motel. The toilet was loud, so I wouldn't suggest flushing in the middle of the night while your significant other is sleeping. The shower was minimal and leaked, but we had plenty of hot water. The bed was sufficient but nothing special...and there were plenty of pillows. The internet access is wireless, so don't come expecting to be able to 'plug in'. The walls are thin, and the toilets in the other rooms could be heard, as well as the people on the balcony and on the stairs in the evenings.

People have complained about the neighborhood, and I wonder what they expect for the price and convenience, at a motel. Yes, we heard sirens, but this place is right off the interstate. Cracker Barrel/Outback/Lonestar are a block away, and there's a convenience store/gas station on the corner next to the hotel. A little further down the frontage road is County Line Road where you can find whatever you may be looking for.

For the price, this is not all hat bad. If you're looking for an inexpensive place to sleep, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple