“Very Good Experience”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had lunch at the Aladdin Mediterranean Grill today, April 19, 2012. I found the food to be very good, and the service was very good as well. I had a Greek Salad and Red Lentil Soup. The tab was $16.33 with the tip. I felt like it was well worth the money. I will be back, and I would recommend the restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank cklous

Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food at Aladdin was excellent. I had the Shawarma with beef. Also an appetizer of Foul. The service was poor. The waitress came by once, 20 minutes after delivering my meal, and asked "Did you need anything else?".

Reviewed February 18, 2012

My favorite restaurant! be sure to go to the one in Fondren though.. you might go on Belly Dancer night. So much fun!

Chicken Shwarma is fabulous!

1  Thank Kacey B
Reviewed February 7, 2012

A plate of tabouli, gyro or chicken meat, and stuffed grape leaves are divine. Hummus and pita bread are served fresh and very yummy. My husband and I meet here for lunch several times a year. A little pricey but very good. I actually tried to buy the gyro meat by the pound to find out they were more than happy to sell it that way, as well!

1  Thank KathyJx
Reviewed November 21, 2011

My wife and I tried this place for the first time the other night. We loved everything from the appetizer, the main course, and the dessert! We will definitely be back.

1  Thank timaeus1