“Alternative Play was great”
Review of Alamo Theater

Alamo Theater
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to an alternative play that wowed me. Jackson needs different types of entertainment and the Alamo will never fail to do so. Will come back soon!!

1  Thank Sonja H

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was the third person in the women's restroom after intermission. There was no tissue in the stall that I used. Two cheap soap containers at sink. One was empty and the other had water added to the little soap that was in the container.
One papertowel holder was broken, the other one was empty. There were no paper towels on the counter therefore I could not dry my hands. I told the manager the condition of the restroom. She was quick with her response "okay, I'll take care of it" and went back to selling popcorn in little brown bags instead of popcorn bags. This is uncceptable. You knew a big crowd was expected. Why were we not accommodated? I hope she prepares for future events. This is not good publicity for the Alamo.

2  Thank batgirl53
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I attended an event at the Alamo for the first time and being a tall man with long legs was extremely satisfied with the roominess between the seat rows. I could sit down comfortbly without my knees being against the back of te seat in front of me. I definitely plan on attending future events held there.

1  Thank jacktownman1
Reviewed June 4, 2012

the very best at that time....no longer function as theater..only special events

1  Thank ejstr0ng

Been to Alamo Theater? Share your experiences!