“Great Sandwiches”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #39 of 386 Restaurants in Jackson
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love their chicken salad and soups. They always have a variety of soup and slads. I order the 1/2 sandwich with soup. Of course they have a variety on the menu, even a pizza which I like.

Visited February 2014

Jackson, Mississippi
“neighborhood gem”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stopped by one night when we didn't want to cook. I got my usual, the pesto chicken sandwich, no peppers with pasta salad. My husband got his usual Newks favorite. Both were prepared as ordered and delicious on the go!

Visited January 2014