“Great for quick lunch”

Ranked #104 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 5, 2012

while in Jackson for work we ordered this twice for our quick working lunches. salads are large and the food was very good.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I love these salads. They will leave no room for desert and they are delicious.

Reviewed April 30, 2010

Ok....I was amazed of the quality and quantity of food. My daughter took me there for lunch, I did hear the manager-owner? sing (really good voice). if you read the wall it goes with out saying it is food with an attitude. You need to watch the Seinfeld episode about the soup guy.....same thing going on here. The food is wonderful if I lived here goes without saying I would kiss this guys [--] for the food! I happened to be leaving when a gal came in wanting something; they had already began to close things down and he wouldn't budge on getting her a salad/sandwich...no apoliges just NO YOUR TOO LATE! OK I would have made her something myself if I was on the other side of the counter....however I wasn't so I was thinking damn this guy has a goldmine and doesn't even know it or is doing things his way more important? Not sure but I wish he was closer.......I can live with good food & attitude...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mississippi
Reviewed May 4, 2008

food is good, but service is horrible!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook