“Beer BBQ? Yes please!”

The Pig & Pint
Ranked #2 of 384 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Experience Chef-Driven Award Winning Competition Barbecue & Local Craft Beers with a side of Nostalgia & Southern Hospitality...
“Beer BBQ? Yes please!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Killer beer selection, good BBQ, nice staff. This place is a no brainer and is walking distance to other craft beer watering holes.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Lmellinwood2

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great idea to combine pork & beer”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

In from out of town and looked all over Jackson for a place with both Bar-B-Q and Beer!! The food and service were excellent and the beer selection amazing.
It was a pleasant surprise and the laid back casual atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Will come back next time in Jackson!
Thanks

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank TomfromShreveport
Altoona, Wisconsin
“Wildly Surprised”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I were traveling back to Wisconsin after leaving New Orleans and while entering Jackson, MS checked Restaurants.com for a place to stop. Pig and Pint caught my wife's attention so we headed a few blocks off Hwy 55 on State St. The restaurant was packed and we parked in the lot next door. I ordered the Herford Brisket and my wife had the Pulled Pork Plate. Both came with two sides and bread. Everything was excellent and I was astonished to find out they have only been open 6 weeks. Staff was on top of every need and checked on us during dining 3 times to make sure everything was okay. We had to ask for a to-go box as could not finish the amazing portions. We all can name a place that is a definite stop when you are in a city, the Pig and Pint is now on my list of a must place to stop every time we come through Jackson, MS.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Charles W
Florence, Mississippi
“DON'T GO HUNGRY”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I anticipated the opening of Pig and Pint for months only to be disappointed. The portions are tiny and the prices high. The food was ok but honestly I didn't get enough to even get a good idea of what it's supposed to taste like. I originally had sat inside but had to get up and go outside because it was incredibly loud due to the acoustics. I'm sure the plywood on the ceiling and the concrete floors don't help. They're still new and I hope they can eventually get it right.

• Visited March 2014