“Not impressed”

Dining options: Reservations
Brandon, Mississippi
“Not impressed”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Upon arriving at Outback, my husband and I were immediately "greeted" by a hostess holding the door open. She and the other hostess responsible for seating people seemed rather inconvenienced by all the customers and human interaction they were being subjected to - eye contact was out of the question. We had to wait for 10 minutes or so, as expected at 7 on a weekend - no big deal there. When we were seated, our waitress was friendly and efficient, not too overbearing like some we've had in the past. My husband's food was ok; mine was rather disappointing. I've never had mashed potatoes that were more skin than potato; it was quite unappetizing. From my experiences, the service and food here are too hit-or-miss for me to ever want to return.

• Visited October 2012

Jackson, Mississippi
“taste for beef”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

atomsphere lacking, the benches are worn and hurt after waiting for await for foods, appetizing bread taste good...somewhat averge pricing....service average to slow..

Visited October 2011
Huntsville, Alabama
“Finger in the drinks!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The bar tender, server and the manager put their finger in someone's drink to get the lemons and limes out. They put them on the bar, poured the drink into a new glass and put the same fruit back intake glass!!!! REALLY?!?!?! I could not believe my eyes!

When my food arrived it was as cold as ice. I called the bartender over, told her about how disappointed I was and that I could not eat here after witnessing what I had seen and the quality of my dinner.

I have been to my last Outback.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Randy B
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always great, mates”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had the usual Alice Springs chicken and was spot on. Got there at 6:30 and were immediately seated. Good staff and courteous waiter.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was very disappointing .”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I recently had eaten there and the management did not do there job to make up for serving a rank steak,the meat was rotten and all they did was say we are sorry would u like another of course I did not want another I was pregnant an grossed out and scared I would be poisoned I will not recommend nor will I ever eat at that outback again.

1 Thank philmeup