“Amazing food! ”

Ranked #138 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Mobile, Alabama
“Amazing food! ”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Had a little trouble finding it, it's literally underground! Sign is on outside wall on left hand side of President Street.

I had MS catfish with amazing sauce on top. My husband had the ribeye special which was equally delicious. My son had the chicken tenders. Not a place for children really, but we went around 5:30 before bar and dinner crowd. My son loves jazz (he's 7).

Jazz player was awesome!

1 Thank Rsavell

Jackson, MS
“Great place for food, drinks and dancing!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We go here on Saturday nights to listen to live entertainment, great food and drinks. The place starts getting pretty fulll around 11. The bands are always great, we like TIME TO MOVE BAND and SOUTHERN KOMFORT BAND.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank xbbradley
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I had shrimp and grits and, later in the evening, great live music at Underground 119. The food was really exceptional. All four of us raved about the food. The place doesn't look inviting from the outside. You have to go down steps into a lower level, a basement. But inside was warm and comfortable.
I'd highly recommend this place.

Visited December 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“a hidden gem”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went here with a restaurant.com deal. Great burger, good service and a great lady vocalist. Hidden away in jackson... I, d return for the beer, food and live entertainment.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank drdanielmacdonald
“Don't miss this fabulous restaurant and bar!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Descending into this place, we were unsure what we'd find, but we were so pleasantly surprised. Had a few 5 dollar Grey goose Martinis and they had a great selection of local craft beers as well. A New Orleans band played and we had some of the best gumbo ever. The menu is creative and locally sourced. I wish I'd been hungry enough to try the crawfish pie - it sounded so good. This place has a wonderful vibe and is staffed by warm and welcoming people.

• Visited September 2013