“Breakfast”

Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
Ranked #142 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Only really eat the breakfast when I am treated by a friend. I do not care for the lunch. They are a great place to eat it's just me.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I decided to go to Piccadilly Sunday (23) against my better judgement. ( I had prior bad experiences). Well well well... They were busy and asked if I wanted dessert and something to drink. I asked for chocolate and yellow cake and half/half tea. When he poured my tea( it came out of unopened container in the refrigerator by the way) he got chocolate all over my cup. Well he did try to get it off but left stains all over my cup!!! I hate dirty cups or anything dirty for that matter!! The manager was working the cash register at take out so I told him they could keep the drink because I don't drink out of dirty cups. HE SAID OKAY!!! Mind you I had paid for it. I blame him because he is a manager/ supervisor. That's why the rest of the crew gives such TERRIBLE service. Instead of him getting upset he should have been apologizing. I will tell EVERYONE about my experience and this time I won't be back!! THERE ARE OTHER ALTERNATIVES!!!

2  Thank JFOSHOW
Reviewed September 19, 2012

the food is basic southern food. Nothing to shout about. Tables are not clean and floors very sticky or slippery

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Great service, good food at reasonable prices. We had an early Christmas special of turkey, dressing, ham and 2 sides, dessert, and drink for under $12.00. Will go again when we are in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook