“If this is healthy eating, I will be helthy from now on!”
Review of High Noon Cafe

High Noon Cafe
Ranked #62 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Ok, so I know the title makes this review automatically seem fake, but trust me this is completely real. As a native Jacksonian, I have been rooting for the Fondren District for a very long time. I must say, I am very proud of this place. So I have been reviewing the menu for the cafe at my desk for a few days now. It is a bit pricey, so I probably will only try it once or twice a month. Today, I ordered the High Noon Reuben Burger and the potato salad side. The wheat bun was a bit heavy for me. The patty though was amazingly hearty to be "no meat." The house dressing was freaking great. Oh yeah the potato salad was awesome too. Seriously, there arent many things I found wrong with this meal. I felt full afterwards but not the full that is accompanied by a weight that you usually find with southern restaurant food. I loved this meal! There really isnt much more to it than that. In fewer words-- you should eat here. :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

SEASIDE CAKES!!!!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 18, 2006

This is the only restaurant in the Jackson area that specializes in vegetarian and vegan meals. The food is not only extremely healthy, it is presented beautifully and is extremely tasty. The prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly. The atmosphere is informal. The best thing on the menu is often the daily special. Thursdays are the most popular item they serve, seaside cakes. Fridays are always some creative Mexican dish. Saturdays are pizzas to die for.