“Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Market Bites
Ranked #163 of 389 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I could have never found this little cafe till my friend mentioned it to me one day. This place is awesome and if you are looking for a quick delicious grab and go lunch then wait no further and try this. One more thing defiantly bring some cash as they don’t have credit card processing machine.

2  Thank LMK74
Reviewed August 19, 2012

No one knows about this place, but it is awesome! It does cost between 15 and 20 bucks for lunch, but the food is of very high quality and a generous portion. The restaurant is owned by the same people than own Bon Ami. If you don't know where to look then you will never find this place, because it is a little cafe set up inside of an antiques store. I get the quiche Lorraine when I go. It comes with a salad and fruit- both of which are as good as the quiche. They have other items, but this one has been my favorite for a while now, and I never stray from it. You need to take cash with you as they do not have a debit card machine onsite. They are happy to pack your food for carry-out, all you need to do is call it in. It is a very unique atmosphere and you must have the berry tea while you are there!! They have weird hours- like only lunch, but call them and they will fill you in.

1  Thank Aundizee