“anything you get here will be the best in Jackson”

Broad Street Baking Company and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 4, 2012

particularly for breakfast. It also has a great deli which I take advantage of each time I go even if you only drop by for the french pastries for you wife you will find yourself richly rewarded.

1  Thank bobtrav
There are newer reviews for Broad Street Baking Company and Cafe

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food and the atmosphere is great. Great selection of pastries and sandwiches!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Awesome fresh baked bread! I had the daily quiche special that comes with a side salad and a slice of fresh sourdough bread. I recommend saving room for a Gold Rush Bar(think buttery, sweet pecan heaven). My son is a very picky eater, but loved the chicken strips. The staff went out of there way to help me as I had my six year old and two month old with me.

1  Thank Metropop
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The Broad Street Baking Company is not in my ideal location on the side of 55, however the food is very good! My husband and I had a late lunch and splurged on their chocolate cupakes. One of the moistest cakes and better tasting icings I've had in a long time! We both tried their po-boys, shrimp, and my husband tried the gumbo. The sandwich itself was big enough to save a half for later. Comes with sides such as pretzels, ceasar salad, etc but not french fries. The only thing I didn't like about the sandwich was the type of mayo used. It wasn't the "usual". We are hoping to go back to try the breakfast menu!

Side note: Coffee happy hour is everyday between 2 p.m.-6 p.m.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Love it! I know the people that used to cater the bread. Their sandwiches are to die for