“After a hard day and a little short... They helped me out...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridgeland ms
“After a hard day and a little short... They helped me out...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

When you think of blessings you dont think of five dollars being one, and for me it was. I had a long trip from oregon to ms. My car broke down and what little cash I had left I wanted to order some food. I seen the reviews and had their food before. I placed an order and wanted to split the difference between cash and card. This lovely cashier Courtney took ten minutes out of a busy day to take my order and tried it but I didnt have enough I was five dollars short and cancled the order. Two minutes later my room phone rang. Because she understood my situation she told me she would cover the difference if I would still like my order. Shocked I didnt know what to say and Thank you didnt seem good enough. Not only is the food excellent, but the hospitality and utter kindness Jasons deli will always be my first to call. Try it it is AMAZING!

• Visited July 2014

Richland, Washington
“This store Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have always enjoyed Jason's Deli but the quality varies state to state. This Store has GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE and well that is about all that needs to be said. I enjoyed the energy of the staff. The food was beautiful, well cared for and delicious. Thanks Jacksonians. :)

Visited July 2014
Elizabethtown
“Fresh food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was in jackson mississippi for business, I had never ate ate Jason's Deli. I told the staff I had never eaten at Jason's deli and everyone of them was so friendly helped me decide what I wanted and it was fresh and so good. They came to the table to check on me. I was so over whelmed with the kindness they shown to me. I would defanatly go back and highly recommend this to everyone.

• Visited June 2014
“Surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

On our last trip to Jackson, we discovered that Petra Cafe was now closed on Mondays. I was devastated, I so wanted my Greek fix!!While driving around, my wife saw the Jasons Deli sign and pulled in.She had eaten at this chain in another state and said it was good. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! I had a turkey wrap with chips. Will definitely eat here again.

Visited May 2014
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Excellent, but soup could have been better.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We love Jason's Deli's, and are always happy to have one in an area we are visiting. We visited this location twice while staying at a nearby hotel. Our first visit we had the exceptional all you can eat salad bar. Very fresh and healthy, with dozens of selections including organics, real cheeses, olives, hummus, nuts, organic crackers and so on. Mini ginger bread muffins, soft serve ice cream, and chocolate syrup included if you wish. Our second visit we got take out. The grilled wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon sandwich was outstanding. It was on toasted focaccia bread with leafy lettuce, tomato, guacamole and chipotle aioli. We chose steamed vegetables for our side item. We have always noticed soup on the menu, so decided to try. We both had the organic vegetable, and we were both disappointed. Very overpowering spices, and few vegetables. Could have just been an off day for them, as everything is usually outstanding at Jason's. Because of the soup though, can only give 4 stars instead of 5.

• Visited March 2014