“Great Food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ocean Springs
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Loved the salad bar. Loved the soup & sandwiches. Loved the friendly service. I make sure I ear at Jason's Deli everytime I am in Jackson. The food is yummy & reasonably priced.

Visited September 2012

Santa Maria, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great salad bar!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Really enjoy the selection and variety of the salad bar. The chicken tort soup is great. Oh, yeah. Don't forget the ginger bread muffins on the salad bar and to top off the meal - soft serve ice cream. Yum, yum. Big ol' fat belly grin.

Visited February 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
1,258 restaurant reviews
“Great salad bar but cold soup..”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I really like Jason's but primarily for the salad bar but today for lunch I grabbed a bowl of tomato soup..the soup was ice cold but enjoyed my salad..

Visited March 2013
Mississippi
“Love Jason's Deli for lunch”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I really like to go to Jason's Deli for lunch when I'm in Jackson. I like to go early or late to miss the lunch rush. It gets pretty busy. I can always find a good sandwich or wrap. Or you can make your own sandwich by choosing your own bread, meat, cheese, and toppings. I also like the salad bar. They have just about anything you could possibly want to put on a salad. They also have healthier items to choose from on the menu. Love that! Also, try the ice cream that comes complementary with every meal.

Visited December 2012
Jackson, MS
“Best Salad Bar in the area”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I've visited this place for about 8 years and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. The food is always fresh and tasty. Most time I get the salad bar, but, the soup and sandwiches are also great. The salad bar is neat, clean and always kept fresh.