“Visiting from out of town. Great find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stamps Superburger

Stamps Superburger
Ranked #33 of 379 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Visiting from out of town. Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Fresh old fashioned thick patty burger was excellent. Also had the onion rings and they were great as well. Located on the corner in a neighborhood. Well worth the trip. Friendly staff. Had Trip Advisor sticker displayed in window. Will absolutely return in the future. If you are looking for great burger you should try this place.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Samuel H

Monroe, Louisiana
“Great Taste for a Great Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I read previous reviews on this site about Stamps, so I had to check it out for myself. My husband said it was the best burger he has ever had!! My turkey burger was a tad bit salty but good nonetheless. I will be going back the next time we are in Jackson.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shanette A
“Good Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The burgers are delicious. While waiting an hour for my order, I realized that the trick is to call in your order. The place was packed and they prepare the burgers as ordered. With so much meat in the burger, they won't be done in two minutes. I'll go back.

Visited May 2013
Jackson, Mississippi, Usa
“WIngs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really love their lemon pepper wings when they have them in stock. So often they are out of chicken and that really discourages me.

Visited March 2013
Santa Maria, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Turkey burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The BEST turkey burger ever! Very poor atmosphere - well actually no atmosphere at all but the food is great.

Visited February 2013