“Southern with a Twist”
Review of Julep Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Julep Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northside Drive and Frontage Road
Description: At Julep we believe too much of a good thing can be wonderful. And that's exactly what you can expect when you experience the delightfully creative menu featuring the freshest and finest ingredients presented in the most unexpected fare imaginable!
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We sat and ate in the bar and were even brave enough to try a Mint Julep! The server warned us that most people returned them because they are so rough, but we tried a few sips just to say we've done it. Yes, rough indeed! But the food is a great, unique twist on good ol' southern food. If you want familiar food from the South but are looking for a new experience, this is the place.

There are newer reviews for Julep Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had pasta , salad, cheese balls ...all were tasty, cake was fresh ,light , moist and flavorful... definitely recommended

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had the shrimp and grits and the fried chicken. Both were outstanding - quick service and friendly staff.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

A popular bar with a food service side. Service people helpful and cheerful. Special request gleefully granted burgers are great with sweet potatoe fries are a good choice. Shrimp and Gouda grits will induce after dinner coma. Eat here it is fun and good!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Was so good the first time... I had to try it again! Was told that I had to try the fried chicken sandwich... and was so glad that I heeded to the suggestion. On a second visit (within the same week of the first visit) I decided to try the shrimp & grits. They had to be one of the best versions I've ever had. Luckily for me, I'll be in the neighborhood for the next several months. I can guarantee I'll be back again and again!

1  Thank DJDJ5