“Horrible!!!!”

Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Unless this is your only option, do not go there. We are not from Jackson and we were not familiar with the area so we decided to stop in. There was one gentleman working the front area doing everything. When he took our order he did not write anything down so I had a feeling our order was not going to be right. And it wasn't. We sat in the restaurant and watch almost every customer have a complaint about something. This was one of our worst restaurant experience we have ever had.

1  Thank Moses1971

Reviewed December 9, 2012

patrick was our waiter. he was most courteous, helpful, and attentive. didn't have to ask for anything twice or remind him of anything we had ordered. all around great experience!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Shoney's has really changed. I remember always going as a child, but now I never eat there. The only time I would not mind going is during breakfast! Their breakfast is exceptional! As for lunch and dinner, I would not eat here. The choices seem redundant and mediocre. I really wish they would go back to how things used to be done, I know that they can be better!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had have many experiences at Shoney's in Savannah GA so when I went too Shoney's in Jackson I was hoping for that same experience.. I ordered the Fisherman Platter/soup& salad and my friend ordered Fish & Chips/Soup & Salad... Then platter was barely done which means, the seafood were lukewarm and of poor qualities.. The devil crab was nasty and the fish was nasty.. It was so nasty the food left a after taste in my mouth... My friend fish was not quite warm either and she said it was just nasty.. I was hurt because In Georgia Shoney's serve great food.. When we arrived too the restaurant, employees where hanging outside like they were at a party.. We went in and the place had no customers... The drinks were flat and the soup and salad bar looked like no one touched it in years.. We told them about it but nothing was done.. The quality of serves and food was just POOR

1  Thank Charlene S
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Please shut this place down! The buffet was minimal, the food was gross, the tables were disgusting, there was an odor in the restaurant. I will never go back!

1  Thank tiffanychanell