“Great Mexican Food, in the heart of Pearl”
Review of Fernando's

Fernando's
Ranked #130 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place has really stepped up its game over the past year. Since their remodeling and change of menu, they have continued to improve. We regularly enjoy dining at Fernando's as they are close, however we frequent this restaurant primarily due to the consistent good food.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

13 people and poor service. Salsa was really good but not to much else was pleasing. Priced to high for you food.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

We LOOOVE Fernando's!!! They have the BEST chips and salsa EVER!!! All of their dishes have always been great and we enjoy that KIDS EAT FREE on Tuesday nights AND SATURDAY NIGHTS!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have been eating at Fernando's since the beginning. It is family owned and been here longer than I will say! Have NEVER had bad food here. I once told him the salsa was spicy and he said ' what this? This is just ketchup!' friendly staff! Salsa is delish. My all time fav and only thing I ever order now is the chimichanga fermin. Named after a cook I think. Yum!!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I went in around 6:30 and waited to be seated. Shortly after I entered a couple entered but the couple was seated before I was, and when I asked for management I got the run around. Needless to say, I am not finished with this just yet, I planned to fill a formal complaint as well.

Been to Fernando's? Share your experiences!