“Hey Fernando!!!! Michelle here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fernando's

Fernando's
Ranked #131 of 380 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
nolaqueen
“Hey Fernando!!!! Michelle here!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have been eating at Fernando's since the beginning. It is family owned and been here longer than I will say! Have NEVER had bad food here. I once told him the salsa was spicy and he said ' what this? This is just ketchup!' friendly staff! Salsa is delish. My all time fav and only thing I ever order now is the chimichanga fermin. Named after a cook I think. Yum!!

Jackson, Mississippi
“Bad Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I went in around 6:30 and waited to be seated. Shortly after I entered a couple entered but the couple was seated before I was, and when I asked for management I got the run around. Needless to say, I am not finished with this just yet, I planned to fill a formal complaint as well.

• Visited July 2011
“Located between Pearl and Brandon, MS...”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Located between Pearl and Brandon, MS. Appears to be family owned and operated. People are really friendly and professional. I ate with the lunch crowd and it was busy.

Received chips and salsa. Drinks are $1.50 with free refills. Lunch menu was about $7 on average. I had a chicken and vegetables on a hot skillet. My order too a while to receive but the waitress checked on my table and assured me that the food was coming.

Food had good flavor. Chicken was not dry. Overall it was good. I would recommend.

No real place to park an 18 wheeler. I was told to park across the street in the church parking lot. About a block away is a wal-mart.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

“Love this place!”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Love this place!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Fernando's? Share your experiences!