“Bad Service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Jackson, Mississippi
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

I went in around 6:30 and waited to be seated. Shortly after I entered a couple entered but the couple was seated before I was, and when I asked for management I got the run around. Needless to say, I am not finished with this just yet, I planned to fill a formal complaint as well.

• Visited July 2011

“Located between Pearl and Brandon, MS...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2010

Located between Pearl and Brandon, MS. Appears to be family owned and operated. People are really friendly and professional. I ate with the lunch crowd and it was busy.

Received chips and salsa. Drinks are $1.50 with free refills. Lunch menu was about $7 on average. I had a chicken and vegetables on a hot skillet. My order too a while to receive but the waitress checked on my table and assured me that the food was coming.

Food had good flavor. Chicken was not dry. Overall it was good. I would recommend.

No real place to park an 18 wheeler. I was told to park across the street in the church parking lot. About a block away is a wal-mart.

“Best salsa”

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2008

Love this place!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great mexican with the world's best yellow cheese dip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2008

Great mexican with the world's best yellow cheese dip!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Fernando's? Share your experiences!