“THe BEST fried chicken in the world!!”
Review of Two Sister's Kitchen - CLOSED

Two Sister's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My family's favorite lunch after church.So much so that we held our eldest grandaughter's post Baptism lunch there,replete with the Texas in-laws.They are stillraving about the fried chicken ad fried okra some 6 years later!!

Reviewed February 1, 2011

I was highly disappointed in Two Sister's. The vegetables were swimming in animal fat. That by itself is enough to turn me off, but I was also turned off by the high price I paid for undesirable food.

1  Thank NM43
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I live in the area and my friends and I frequent this place for lunch. It is absolutely delicious. On my last trip, I had to make myself stop on the third or fourth piece. The bread pudding is pretty good too.

2  Thank KathyJx
Reviewed August 17, 2010

The best lunch in Jackson hands down.

1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Had lunch here last week before i flew out and back to DC. The chicken has a little kick to it but not real strong. had a very good taste and the rice and gravy? i thouht i was back home at my mothers. Excellent and make sure you get the corn bread and a roll. the slaw is on the salad bar. The salad bar is okay not much to write about but the slaw is there. got there about 12:30 place was busy so we sat outside. it was 90 degrees but it was shaded and they have fans blowing. Also had a guy singing and playing a guitar. Could not even feel the heat. Will be going back next week for another lunch.

1  Thank mad155