“Great pre-race dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My group had reservations for BRAVO! as a pre-marathon dinner spot. We had a party of 20 and the restaurant was very accommodating especially since they don't take reservations on Friday night. Upon arrival, we were promptly seated and our waitress, Paula, was very attentive throughout the night. We stayed for about 4 hours, laughing, eating and enjoying ourselves. The food was hot and brought out quickly. My salmon and asparagus was delicious. There was plenty on the menu for all of us to find something delicious to eat.

I can't thank Scott (manager) enough for his kindness and hospitality. We will be back next year. Thanks!

1  Thank ngozi23

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I dined here recently with a couple we are friends with. As usual we were not disappointed! Service was attentive, the atmosphere was cozy & fun (it was packed!), & the food was wonderfully fresh. My husband & I ordered & split the small house salad, which has a wonderful vinaigrette & a nice touch of olives on the side. This was the perfect size for us & the kitchen splits it for you. I ordered the veal Marsala because I was in the mood for something warm & filling (& a little salty). It was all of these things. Very yummy! We then shared a banana creme brûlée, which was awesome! Everything we've ever ordered here has been wonderful. The chefs specials are always amazing too. Whenever we have out town guests, we always bring them here, sometimes just for wine & desserts because of their great selection.

2  Thank Savvytraveler_ms
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I enjoyed the business dinner we had here. There were no complaints when the food arrived. Very nice variety of things on the menu, and excellent beverage choices too. In particular, the menu included a number of different fish selections so was very friendly to my dietary tastes. Prices were a little on the heavier side but were a good value considering the superior quality of food and service.

1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went to Bravo to spend time with family, and had a lovely evening. They served crusty bread with olive oil, and I ordered a fried brie with cranberry sauce as a delicious appetizer. We then had several different entrees; I had a risotto, with sun-dried tomatoes and scallops. Several desserts followed, as well; mine was flourless chocolate torte. It was all delicious and we enjoyed our evening.

3  Thank cheryln52
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Bravo is my favorite restaurant in our state capitol, Jackson. Always dependable, fine quality dining, good service, Carl is a great young chef.

1  Thank lydiaquarles