“Very Nice Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had a great meal with my wife and oldest son here this past weekend. Menu is upscale but you can feel comfortable in fairly casual attire. My wife loved her filet with wine sauce and my fish was excellent. They have several fish dishes/seafood to choose from, nice appetizers and desserts...Peanut Butter Pie is marvelous. This place is ranked fairly high on most of the reviews you read, and I concur that it's one of the better places in Jackson. Very nice romantic atmosphere or great for a meal with friends and family. Service was great.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is not my favorite restaurant in Jackson, but I know many people who love it! I have been here twice and its been good both times- one time my waitress did not provide the best service and perhaps that is my only problem with the establishment.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've heard it said that the Greater Jackson area has 250,000 people who eat like a town of two million! You can't get a seat in this town on a Friday and Saturday night. And so it is that for such a small town, we have some really great restaurants, and beef is one of our favorite foods. You can get it BBQ'd better than Memphis, pot-roasted better than Paris and, my favorite, grilled better than New York City. No place in Jackson does a ribeye better than Bravo!

Last night, I had the ribeye, which came perfectly grilled, with a lovely crusty outside, medium rare as ordered, and hot, juicy and perfect! I don't know how they get that wonderful Maillard reaction crust on a steak that gets cooked quickly on high heat, but they do. The outside tastes like the best prime rib, and the inside is, well, steak heaven.

One does not usually think of Bravo! for steak, because everything else on the menu is so cool, original and delicious, but do give that ribeye a try. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Food was great. We had the lasagna and the spaghetti. We had alot left over. Wonderful atmosphere also. A+

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

On night you want to go to a nice, good restaurant that could be considered casual if you wanted to but could be considered fancy if you wanted it to, rely on Bravo. It's like your go-to black dress.

The food is always good. It's a great place to order a bottle of wine or just choose sweet tea without feeling out of place. We've eaten here for years and though the Towering Napoleon isn't what it used to be, the whole menu offers delicious choices. Bravo will make you stand and applaud.