“Delicious food, Great atmosphere”
Review of Frank Jones Corner

Frank Jones Corner
Ranked #66 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I went here for lunch. I hope to someday experience F. Jones for blues! But anyway, all I can review is the food and atmosphere in the afternoon.

BEST BBQ I'VE EVER HAD!! Whoever said Memphis had the best BBQ has not been to Frank Jones Corner in Jackson, MS. It was so delicious, sauce wasn't even needed, but of course I had sauce, because that was good enough to eat with a spoon!! Also, try their fried grits. Amazing! I'm not even a big fan of grits, but these are a must have. Just watch out, you'll be hooked. I may have dreams about this food. I wish I lived closer. They had a variety of items on their menu, including pasta, and they all looked good.

Prices were very reasonable, in fact compared to food up north, pretty darn cheap! The atmosphere was a small bar. I hesitate to say dive bar, because it is a recent renovation. Dives to me sort of mean run down. This is not. Its a nice place, but not a classy sit down romantic meal type place. During the blues lunch while I was there, the music was also great.

I met and talked to the owner, and some other employees. it was a very pleasant and enjoyable afternoon. He is looking forward to revitalizing Jackson, he is doing his part. That is a very worthy goal, I fell in love with this city. F.Jones doesn't have the history that Peaches and Mayflower has, but I guarantee the building does. The owner and other employees will be happy to share it with you!

I hope that you will visit this wonderful gem in Jackson!

2  Thank njkrisko