See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

All the negative reviews are correct. Hotel is dirty and nasty. Eye glass screw in the bathroom floor indicating it wasn’t swept from last guest (or two). Dusty coffee maker? Yeah that makes me wanna have a cup of coffee. Closet floor hadn’t been vacuumed. Went to plug in my phone by the bed and no out cover! Place is a dump. Pics make the place look good but there’s just no maintenance and it’s obvious the owner doesn’t care or she would check behind housekeeping and find these issues.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank bbqgirlforever
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Hotwire should really do a thorough check on hotels they add on their roster because this would never be a hotel I would consider. Get ready to go on this fantastic voyage. This was a very last minute trip considering we would be traveling to attend a funeral. Everything about this hotel is outdated. This literally should be considered a motel. No hotel amenities whatsoever. The decor is outdated, they still have boxed TVs. The room was horrendous but we figured we’ll make due. Housekeeping attempted to clean our room while we were out. They made one of the beds and not the other. They took the towels and didn’t replace them. WE LOST POWER. Yes you read that right. Have you ever stayed in a hotel that lost power and didn’t have generators? You would think they would have them, or that’s what they were lying telling guests. They told us they were waiting for the generators to kick in. Its 100 degree weather with no A/C and room dark as midnight. The Chinese lady suggested we go back to sleep until the electric company finishes working on the power. We were due to hit the road in a few hours. Couldn’t relax. A very unpleasant experience. If you come across this hotel on your search keep looking. Save yourself from this disaster

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Besides charging me for a night the wasn't originally booked and a room no one stayed in until the next night. It could use A LOT of updating. Was an ok stay for the most part. The breakfast was ok not the best as it was advertised. Very small dining/ breakfast area the entrance to the room had a big old hole in the ceiling and they didn't fix it, just put a piece of fabric up there in the shape of a ribbon LIKE A BAND-AID!! If you are tall the hallways aren't made for people over 6'1. The fitness room was AWFUL!!! The only thing the place had going for it was Tracey and the other receptionist (a guy a can't remember his name) And the lobby with the fountain!! Even though it was in a great location of the coliseum, IT WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE!! I will not return!! Sorry I didn't get a picture of the breakfast area this time!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2018

When we pulled up - after finding the place late at night - not one of the lights in the parking lot was on. We still went in, as my husband was checking us in I asked for a ladies room. The floor on the way and in the ladies room could use some hot water and Lysol. The back door was BUNGEED closed!! The ladies room was filthy and not all stalls stocked with TP.
I hurried and went back to the front desk to stop the check in process. The girl told us she had already started the process but we could go look at the room and we had 15 minutes to decide if we wanted to book the room.
We went to the room, the carpets were filthy, baseboards and doorways I don't think have ever had any cleaner taken to them. The room smelled extremely obnoxious, furniture beat up and the bathroom was dirty.
We went back to the front desk as quickly as possible to have her stop the process, we were not staying there! The girl then said she had already ran the process through. I told her to reverse it and that were were NOT staying there and told her the reasons. By then the mgr came over and asked if she could give us a different room. No, just refund and we would be on the way. That is when they told us since we had booked online she would not be able to refund all the charges. Mind you I had just booked it 10 minutes before arriving while we were driving.
I told the mgr my concerns with the filth, smells, condition of the lobby restroom, etc. She stated "The PUBLIC restroom?" Yes - the public restroom in YOUR LOBBY. Duh. Very nasty woman.
Long story short they charged us $20 booking fee to NOT stay in the no tell motel. Lesson learned.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty and smell. Hotel back door is not secured.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2017

I agree with all the other negative reviews. Most everything has been covered. Let me add that upon checking in, we observed that there was a box of condoms behind the check in desk where you could purchase either one or even get a deal when buying three! LOL Our TV wouldn't even come on. It was obviously a gorgeous hotel at one time but now it has been neglected beyond belief. Not somewhere I would recommend.

Date of stay: June 2017