All reviews gated parking lot western hotels front desk room was clean would stay here again continental breakfast great place to stay easy access enjoyed my stay downtown area road trip fries fence gwen fairgrounds mississippi couch
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

I stay at this location each month when I come to Jackson to see my doctors. The staff is always so friendly; my room is always extremely clean and smells so fresh. He’s so refreshing to stay a hotel that feels like home. Breakfast is always good. I particularly enjoy the fresh eggs.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Road30317844287
Reviewed March 9, 2019

The room was large and very clean. Secured parking was nice considering the more urban location. Breakfast and fitness center were about the standard. Wi-Fi was a little weak in the room but fine in public areas. We would
certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2019

Very convenient to area attractions and secure. Hotel was gated which was nice. Very dated, but clean. Best price we could find and they accept AARP. Breakfast was hot and included in the price. Staff was nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Our stop was a pleasant surprise and the spacious room and comfy bed was most appreciated. What was also a surprise was the secure gated parking within eye shot of the State Capital. It created a tinge of a security concern but the location is in what appears to be a light industrial area. Nevertheless, the location near I-55 and historic Farish Street is a plus. The facility was overall clean and well maintained but a little dated. All in all it could be a regular stop en route to New Orleans. I always wish that the desk personnel would interact more with guests during check in and suggest local eating establishments that are preferably not chains or fast food.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019

I noted right off that this must be the cleanest room in which I have ever stayed! We rested very well,even though the beds were a little harder than we prefer. It was still easy to relax after a stressful family estate closure. Our needs were perfectly met. We were completely left to ourselves with no disturbances which was exactly what we required for our short stay.

Date of stay: January 2019